By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I'm very curious about this DanganRompa.

It scored first place in a Famitsu survey: http://www.the-magicbox.com/1303/game130314c.shtml

But unless it's translated...

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
any chance these neptunia games end up coming over? seeing as we got the first 3 im hopeful we get them, at least 1 would be nice

The only one with almost no chance to come western would be the idol game...  Host games are very strnge to western markets.. but the remake of the first one and the other (if is a rpg) have very high chances...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Okay... so this is awesome news to wake up to! I'm glad there are more Neptunia titles being announced. A remake of the first game sounds like a shoe-in for worldwide release, too, since like Disgaea/Atelier, the translation is already done. Awesome! I'm really happy to see such strong Vita support from Compile Heart (isn't Noire supposed to represent PS3? Wonder if that game will end up being a JRPG too).

I'm more excited about the Atelier news, though. If they're planning on continuing both Arland & Dusk, then I hope they decide to make Arland Vita-exclusive (or even just release for PS3/Vita at the same time). That way they can just continue each series on the different consoles. That video also reminded me that I should buy Ayesha before it becomes too hard to find a copy.

You know, it's weird. After Vita Heaven, there were a load of people saying how it was rubbish because they only showed games that we already knew about. I think Nintendo Directs have really spoiled people, because Nintendo just tend to hoard all their announcements and then show them at once at ND. Sony seem to just allow developers to announce whenever they want to, which is why we see things like this announced in Dengeki or whatever else. I don't know which way of doing things is better, really.

But still, awesome day of news, and I hope some of this stuff makes it westward. And I hope they announce Atelier Totori Plus for USA/Europe soon :(

edit: And shit, there's Acquire & Dragon's Crown stuff coming up in the next few days too!

NesFe said:

I just noticed that Tales of Abyss on 3DS did better in USA than it did in Japan (bombed in Europe though), so I don't get why they wouldn't try to localize other Tales games on portables. Anyways, I'm really enjoying Tales of Hearts R. Look at the pretty picture :)

I'm playing Tales of Graces at the moment, and there are lots of pretty artistic scenes and beautifully designed caverns and stuff.  I'm really enjoying it.  And it just makes me long to have a portable Tales game.  

The thing with Abyss was: the translation was already (mostly) done.  They'd have to start with scratch for Innocence/Graces, and I presume their translation team is currently working on Tales of Xillia.  I wish they'd just outsource it to NIS or something.  I remember reading somewhere Baba saying that he'd like to bring Hearts to western audiences.

Kresnik said:

You were right, badgenome! Vita really is the place for niche games! I don't know why I ever thought the 3DS would get all those games, LOL!

Well, I'm not the kind of guy to say I told you so, but thank you for being man enough to admit that I did tell you so.

Because I did.

Tell you so, that is.

Around the Network
NesFe said:

I just noticed that Tales of Abyss on 3DS did better in USA than it did in Japan (bombed in Europe though), so I don't get why they wouldn't try to localize other Tales games on portables. Anyways, I'm really enjoying Tales of Hearts R. Look at the pretty picture :)

News time : A new danganronpa teaser pic showing characters from danganronpa holding PS vitazz (from Dengeki Memorial Visual Book).

Tales of the Abyss was more completely botched by Namco/Bandai in Europe. It was completely sold out at retail for months. Even now it still commands the RRP pre owned in shops because they severely under produced it on at least 2 different occasions. (it had re-releases)

The game is great, it didn't half look ugly on the 3DS though inspite having a very ropey frame rate. I hope if Namco port any previous games to Vita they put a bit more care into the port.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

badgenome said:

Well, I'm not the kind of guy to say I told you so, but thank you for being man enough to admit that I did tell you so.

Because I did.

Tell you so, that is.

I knew it would be you quoting me.

But I'm glad you were right and you told me so!  Now, make that Atelier release hurry up.

Kresnik said:

I knew it would be you quoting me.

But I'm glad you were right and you told me so!  Now, make that Atelier release hurry up.

I can't. Vita is fucked in the West. LOL!

So, apparently, some people already have copies of the NA version of DOA5+ and word is that unlike the Japanese version, the boobies dont "jiggle"...

Can anyone confirm if this is true? If it is indeed true, then DOA5+ just went from a "must buy" to "no way in hell!"...

I refuse to buy an incomplete product when clearly the Japanese version has it.

And yes, I am that shallow and perverted.

Edit: Yeah....Never mind, just saw a video with this "jiggling the boobies" thing and I must say...IT...LOOKED....LIKE....CRAP!!!

Reminded me of how it all started wiht the god aweful boobie jiggle in the original DOA...

With that, even being the huge pervert that I am, I dont care for something that's cringe worth.

I went to get my copy Saturday but it didn't come in yet. I'm surprised other stores got it.