By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I finished Ghost of Sparta last week (played it on Vita) and I was really underwhelmed by that game. I'm not a huge fan of GoW, even though I played everything except the Ascension. Kratos is just for me not a likable character and it's really hard to get into a game, when you don't like the person you are playing with. And I think that GoW3 spoiled me... The world in GoS felt empty and bland.

Around the Network

DOA5+ street date broken in the USA, apparently. Unboxing and gameplay impression video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuIs-nbg4Z8

Vita features look lame, but the actual game looked pretty good. Smooth framerate, nice animations etc.

I hope it sells closer to Mortal Kombat than Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+. Although the broken street date will cause horrors for the tracking here, just like it did with LittleBigPlanet.

Kresnik said:
DOA5+ street date broken in the USA, apparently. Unboxing and gameplay impression video here:

Vita features look lame, but the actual game looked pretty good. Smooth framerate, nice animations etc.

I hope it sells closer to Mortal Kombat than Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+. Although the broken street date will cause horrors for the tracking here, just like it did with LittleBigPlanet.

Doesn't that he has no idea how to play the game. You're supposed to be doing more tapping than swiping.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I just noticed that Tales of Abyss on 3DS did better in USA than it did in Japan (bombed in Europe though), so I don't get why they wouldn't try to localize other Tales games on portables. Anyways, I'm really enjoying Tales of Hearts R. Look at the pretty picture :)

News time : A new danganronpa teaser pic showing characters from danganronpa holding PS vitazz (from Dengeki Memorial Visual Book).

NesFe said:

I just noticed that Tales of Abyss on 3DS did better in USA than it did in Japan (bombed in Europe though), so I don't get why they wouldn't try to localize other Tales games on portables. Anyways, I'm really enjoying Tales of Hearts R. Look at the pretty picture :)

It looks really good, I want it!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Is Just TREE days brokken street... I doubt that will mess so much the charts and info... and yeah.. that Guy seems like he haven't touched a girld never before.. xD

I just watched another videogameplay of DOA5+ from that guy channel... and the man.. SUUUUUCKS HARD!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Senran Kagura worldwide! I see a lot of US customers. lol

Guys the Vita has a serious problem. With the recent anniversary games and PS+, I don't have enough time to go outside.

BaldrSkies said:

Senran Kagura worldwide! I see a lot of US customers. lol

Wow! That's one from Ecuador there above.. the second from Left to rigth!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

JoeTheBro said:

Guys the Vita has a serious problem. With the recent anniversary games and PS+, I don't have enough time to go outside.

I have the same problem.. I don't have even money.. ^^ just 80$ reserved for DOA5+ this week and Soul Sacrifice next month...