By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Pretty awesome news, but I need a vita exclusive Naruto game, just like the several that 3ds has gotten so far. I've bought every single Naruto game on psp (except one, which is still expensive) and I had a blast.
Come on Namco! Do it.

Around the Network
Neoarc said:
Good news to Class of Heroes fans the sequel will hit the US PSN this March 26th for 24.99$ :D

http://psvitaloca.blogspot.com/2013/03/class-of-heroes-2-hits-psn-march-26-for.html

I just checked Gaijinworks' website and apparently they reached their goal of 2700 signatures, so good for them.  Hope it sells well for all the effort they're putting in.

On Vita's games list wiki page, there's Saint Rows listed. Is there actually any info about Saint Rows on Vita or is this just someones wishful thinking?

Tom3k said:
On Vita's games list wiki page, there's Saint Rows listed. Is there actually any info about Saint Rows on Vita or is this just someones wishful thinking?

Since the game listed (Enter the Dominatrix) was an expansion for Saints Row 3 which got cancelled so they could use those resources on Saints Row 4, I would say that chances are that's not happening.  I'll remove it.

Naruto on Vita? YES!
Hopely it will release in the west *look at you One Piece*

Around the Network

Senran Kagura is uh may zing.

Kresnik said:
Neoarc said:
Good news to Class of Heroes fans the sequel will hit the US PSN this March 26th for 24.99$ :D

http://psvitaloca.blogspot.com/2013/03/class-of-heroes-2-hits-psn-march-26-for.html

I just checked Gaijinworks' website and apparently they reached their goal of 2700 signatures, so good for them.  Hope it sells well for all the effort they're putting in.

How was the first one?  I've seen it but I never bothered with it.

darkknightkryta said:

No idea, we hardly ever get such delightfully niche stuff reaching Europe.

I've heard in various places that the second one is a significant improvement in a number of areas, though, so if you were in the market for a first person dungeon crawler, I'd wait for that one.

badgenome said:

Senran Kagura is uh may zing.

da fuck is dat?!......my eyes...my eyes!! they bleed!

Kresnik said:
darkknightkryta said:

No idea, we hardly ever get such delightfully niche stuff reaching Europe.

I've heard in various places that the second one is a significant improvement in a number of areas, though, so if you were in the market for a first person dungeon crawler, I'd wait for that one.

God no, I hate first person dungeon crawlers.  They worked in the 80s cause that was pretty much the only thing you could do.