By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%

11-20 109 18.70%

21-30 69 11.84%

30+ 214 36.71%

Total:576

Honestly, not a single new game? Lmao.
Perhaps the price cut will move some hardware and good to know both FFX HD and Dragon's Crown are still alive, but that's it.

And it seems they will fade the 3G version, if the japanese price cut is something to go by.

Around the Network

FFX HD still in the works...who still cares?

Personally, I've completely lost interest and will only buy it if a. its dirt cheap and b. there's nothing else left to buy/play. But the way this year is looking, Muramasa, Ys, SS, DOA5+, and Dragons Crown are pretty much my must haves for the year. Then there's the possibility of God Eater 2 making it to the west (I really hope it does) and Valhala Knights 3 is looking good...thats like 7 games already.

Sorry SE, you suck and I have now moved on to other things.

I bet 3rd party developers also wants a price cut first before they develop games for the vita. I bet Squeenix waited for the price cut as well before they full confirmed FFX HD.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

Just watched the whole thing.

You guys! Why has no-one mentioned Legend of Heroes? That was the most beautiful looking game of the presentation for me. I know, I know, we'll never see it, but still. Looked aces.

Seeing Dragon's Crown a bit more was also aces. Otherwise, could've been better, but I quite liked the general recapping of what's coming out.

Kresnik : I loved his presentation but i prefer to forget it, i know it'll never come :/

But Soul Sacrifice really hype and made me forget the lack of new announcement ! How people can say things like " no games coming " with monster like that ?!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5oMNu_8HonM

They are just insane !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
ivanpgcs said:

http://gematsu.com/2013/02/soul-sacrifice-presentation-trailer

Can't wait for this one. Looks absolutely amazing

I hope we all can play this one together :D the vita cult of vgc!

Hear, Heare! Let us all get SS! Its looking more awesome everyday!

On a related note, I move that we change MUGEN's name to "The Sacrifice!"

Say Aye!

ils411 said:
FFX HD still in the works...who still cares?

Personally, I've completely lost interest and will only buy it if a. its dirt cheap and b. there's nothing else left to buy/play. But the way this year is looking, Muramasa, Ys, SS, DOA5+, and Dragons Crown are pretty much my must haves for the year. Then there's the possibility of God Eater 2 making it to the west (I really hope it does) and Valhala Knights 3 is looking good...thats like 7 games already.

Sorry SE, you suck and I have now moved on to other things.

Yeah, I was just thinking right now that I don't care anymore for FFXHD.

And Soul Sacrifice still amaze me lol. It looks so good and perhaps will play as good!

BTW Sony said that pricecut applies only to japan.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-18-sony-announces-playstation-vita-price-drop-in-japan

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

So, they have to localize some games for us, we must have something !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Well, looks like Sony is trying to Push Vita sales in Japan. Better Vita sales in Japan = more Japanese Developers making games for it = more games that can be localized for the west = win win for everyone.

Hopefully this is what they are thinking...