By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%

11-20 109 18.70%

21-30 69 11.84%

30+ 214 36.71%

Total:576
HokageTenshi said:
i will only buy FFX HD if they apply touch input on Vita ver. cause i'm not gonna play this game with the same physical control all over again...

wait, what?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

True to that no auguring against that XD

I never played FFX so I'll be picking that up. FF3 like help boost the psp a little bit imagine what FFX would do. Now looks like we have a similar line up, but I have no interest in Valhala Knights whats so every  

BTW where are those Ragnarok cards 

FFX was a good RPG. Its the first FF that took a linear approach and did away with the exploration. Many would argue that there's a world map, but the story leads you from one event to another. Unlike say FFIX where once you get out of town, you can run around the world map.

Valhala Knights 3 is looking good though. I found the first installments on the PSP to suck balls! But I'm hoping that third times a charm. Plus, you cant go wrong with recruiting chicks from the red light district

Well, I'm now sharing king of the hill Sky conqueror or something like that. What's your PSN ID? I'll add you.

forevercloud3000 said:
HokageTenshi said:
i will only buy FFX HD if they apply touch input on Vita ver. cause i'm not gonna play this game with the same physical control all over again...

wait, what?

of cause i didn't mean the whole game using touchscreen...

i.e. touchscreen command in the menu and in the battle, don't like to select command one by one using direction pad...

so my hopes came true.. a price cut.. and 3g and wifionly model at the same price?! that's very agressive.. it seems sony want to get rid of 3g models?

well that should push a lot games like pso2 and would help soul sacrifice.. anyone knows if soulsacrifice's red bundle will pricecut too?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I could not care less for FFX HD. I already played the original in my PS2 like 4 times, and I dont feel like playing it again ever again.

Around the Network

I'm very excited for Final Fantasy X, it's my 3rd favourite game ever and I'll gladly buy the Vita and PS3 version of the game (Paid 78.99 for the original when it came out on boxing day or a few days after Christmas at Zellers). I'm still loving Dragon's Crown, looks more and more like the Dungeons and Dragons replacement we need (4 player coop win). I still haven't seen the Legends of Heroes trailer, but I have no doubt the game's gonna be amazing. I'm a happy puppie :D.

Kresnik said:
Just watched the whole thing.

You guys! Why has no-one mentioned Legend of Heroes? That was the most beautiful looking game of the presentation for me. I know, I know, we'll never see it, but still. Looked aces.

Seeing Dragon's Crown a bit more was also aces. Otherwise, could've been better, but I quite liked the general recapping of what's coming out.

Pretty disappointed to the community here. Only a select few are excited for this game. Asking for JRPG non stop and when there's one pretty much ingores it. >_>

Xseed is happy with vita the only problems is the previous titles.  We have 3 titles that hasn't been localized. I would be ok with a digital only release as long as I can play the previous ones.

Heavenly_King said:
I could not care less for FFX HD. I already played the original in my PS2 like 4 times, and I dont feel like playing it again ever again.

Oh really?...even if they gave Runa back boobs? lol!

Or if they made waka wear a panda costume? nyuknyuknyuk

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Kresnik said:
Just watched the whole thing.

You guys! Why has no-one mentioned Legend of Heroes? That was the most beautiful looking game of the presentation for me. I know, I know, we'll never see it, but still. Looked aces.

Seeing Dragon's Crown a bit more was also aces. Otherwise, could've been better, but I quite liked the general recapping of what's coming out.

Pretty disappointed to the community here. Only a select few are excited for this game. Asking for JRPG non stop and when there's one pretty much ingores it. >_>

Xseed is happy with vita the only problems is the previous titles.  We have 3 titles that hasn't been localized. I would be ok with a digital only release as long as I can play the previous ones.

Its because only one of 3 titles have been localized and released in the west. It would make little to no sense for XSEED to skip the others and realse this since you know, its tide to the other games.

Do I want this game? Hell yeah! Will I buy this game if it were localized? You bet your ass I will! Will it mater if its retail or digital only?  Hellz NO!

The question know is, will it be? probably not, soooooo....might as well pretend that it doesn't exist to save me from disapointment.

F2P for ps3 and psvita  - http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/02/18/deathmatch-village-brings-redneck-moba-action-to-ps3-and-ps-vita/

God Eater 2 vita trailer, developer interview  - http://gematsu.com/2013/02/god-eater-2-trailer-developer-interview

The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki - http://gematsu.com/2013/02/the-legend-of-heroes-sen-no-kiseki-teaser-trailer

New Danganronpa coming to PS Vita? - http://gematsu.com/2013/02/new-danganronpa-coming-to-ps-vita