By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%

11-20 109 18.70%

21-30 69 11.84%

30+ 214 36.71%

Total:576

can someone post the video that was streamed please XD

EDIT Just saw most videos on gematsu, hopefully the wednesday event will be alot better D:

Around the Network

lol wtf the vita fame heaven came and want like it was no one's business.

Guess im the only one interested in FFX. Remember guys you want SE to put their games on the vita. We should start buying them first.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

FFX HD is awesome. and lets be honest its probably going to push sales more than most the games for Vita. it is the most popular game of all time in Japan (Famitsu poll) and is popular in the West unlike every other game weve seen lately. the only downside is its on ps3, damn Vita gets no respect. its all just ps3 down ports or psp ports.

SnakeDrake said:

Guess im the only one interested in FFX. Remember guys you want SE to put their games on the vita. We should start buying them first.

ummm....buy what? Type-O which is a no show.

FF 1-IX? all decades old games that most of us have already played to death anyways.

SE had their chance with my moneyz as it has been there waiting to buy their games. Unfortunately, there isn't any to buy. So, yeah, I've moved on to other game developers who actually releases games. As it stands, my current games raidar is locked on Muramasa, SS, DOA5+, Ys, Drogns Crown and possible God Eater 2 and Valhala KNight 3. Maybe a tales game and an one of those altilierwhatchamacallit will make it to the wast. These developers and their games are getting first dibs on my moneyz.

SE can suck it.

ils411 said:
SnakeDrake said:

ummm....buy what? Type-O which is a no show.

FF 1-IX? all decades old games that most of us have already played to death anyways.

SE had their chance with my moneyz as it has been there waiting to buy their games. Unfortunately, there isn't any to buy. So, yeah, I've moved on to other game developers who actually releases games. As it stands, my current games raidar is locked on Muramasa, SS, DOA5+, Ys, Drogns Crown and possible God Eater 2 and Valhala KNight 3. Maybe a tales game and an one of those altilierwhatchamacallit will make it to the wast. These developers and their games are getting first dibs on my moneyz.

SE can suck it.

True to that no auguring against that XD

I never played FFX so I'll be picking that up. FF3 like help boost the psp a little bit imagine what FFX would do. Now looks like we have a similar line up, but I have no interest in Valhala Knights whats so every  

BTW where are those Ragnarok cards 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Scisca said:
I also saw one awesome thing. In Japan digital version of Soul Sacrifice will be cheaper than retail. Exactly as it f%*$&g should be! Sony, start selling digital versions cheaper! It's still good business for you.

well that's what they have been doing right? At least for first party titles

Seriously? Haven't even noticed :) But I got the best 1st party games on PS+ so I'm focusing on ACIII:L, NFS and CoD to gauge the prices and these games right now costs much more in PS Store than in retail. It's a pity it's for first party only, all games should do that.

FFX was my very first PS2 game so I have a soft spot for it deep inside. There is no way I'm skipping on the Vita version. It's a pity there is a PS3 version as well :( That will kill thousands of hardware sales, maybe even a couple of hundreds of thousands, considering what DQ7 is doing for 3DS right now. Really sad.

But all in all it's good news, right when we were slowly starting to put FFX HD on the same shelf as Bioshock Vita, we got some new footage and confirmation that the game is coming. Sweet. This also means that SE will have a team competent with developing Vita games. A small team, but a team non the less. At this point I would be satisfied if they were just releasing the ports of 3DS games on Vita. And FF Type-0 upgraded for Vita.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I'm actually very satisfied just because of ffx reconfirmation and a bit in the price drop so I can buy my daughter a vita for herself.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

So let me get this straight....

Sony finally does their Vita Game Heaven event, albeit announced just a few days before their large Playstation Meeting/Destination Playstation Events. During this showing they give us more details on...

-FFX is actually in Development(although only character models shown)

-Dragon's Crown is stil alive and breathing along with new Trailer

-Phantasy Star Online coming to JP in a few Weeks.

-God Eater 2 Trailer

-Toukiden Trailer

-New Legend of Heroes Trailer

-Soul Sacrifice Trailer

-and Vita JP Price drop for all models to $200

and still quite a few Neogafers and others around the internet are pitching fits.....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

i will only buy FFX HD if they apply touch input on Vita ver. cause i'm not gonna play this game with the same physical control all over again...

Scisca said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Scisca said:
I also saw one awesome thing. In Japan digital version of Soul Sacrifice will be cheaper than retail. Exactly as it f%*$&g should be! Sony, start selling digital versions cheaper! It's still good business for you.

well that's what they have been doing right? At least for first party titles

Seriously? Haven't even noticed :) But I got the best 1st party games on PS+ so I'm focusing on ACIII:L, NFS and CoD to gauge the prices and these games right now costs much more in PS Store than in retail. It's a pity it's for first party only, all games should do that.

FFX was my very first PS2 game so I have a soft spot for it deep inside. There is no way I'm skipping on the Vita version. It's a pity there is a PS3 version as well :( That will kill thousands of hardware sales, maybe even a couple of hundreds of thousands, considering what DQ7 is doing for 3DS right now. Really sad.

But all in all it's good news, right when we were slowly starting to put FFX HD on the same shelf as Bioshock Vita, we got some new footage and confirmation that the game is coming. Sweet. This also means that SE will have a team competent with developing Vita games. A small team, but a team non the less. At this point I would be satisfied if they were just releasing the ports of 3DS games on Vita. And FF Type-0 upgraded for Vita.

You a probably right. Here is hoping they release the game as Cross Buy! Or preferably....scrap the PS3 version all together(which will never happen). I actually prefer my remakes on portable. I don't know If I am just trained to be that way or something due to PSP, but they feel more impressive knowing its a classic that I can now play on a portable.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)