By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Girthquake said:
Greetings everyone!

Many thanks and glad to be on board the Vita train! Wooooooo!

Welcome to the thread.  Always nice to see a new face.  Hopefully we'll see you posting a lot in the future, there's always something to discuss in here :)

Around the Network

I don`t know if this has been posted yet but i noticed something strange: on 3 portuguese retailers, spanish GAME, amazon.fr and amazon.de, Vita Wi-Fi is at 199-205€.
I didn`t hear anything about a price cut (temporary or official).

If anyone hasn`t bought one, here`s your chance.

Looks like Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will get released for psvita.

http://thevitalounge.com/ultimate-ninja-storm-4-heading-to-the-vita/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:

OOOOooh interesting ^_^ !!

You can visit this blog for Zero no Kiseki and Sen no Kiseki guide

http://wajinokiseki.blogspot.be/

EB Games Australia also cut the vita $50, but its a temp drop to go with the JP drop. it will go back up in a few weeks

Around the Network
Girthquake said:
Greetings everyone!

I've followed this site for years but never actually have posted anything on it, way to much heat in majority of threads. (Can you blame me for staying out?) However, this thread is the main reason I visit Vgchartz every other 5 minutes. I love my Vita and it's painful to see the struggles it has endured over the last year(+) when it really shouldn't. I'm always looking for new players to game with online, and I got an elaborate library of games to go through.

So with that said, my PSN ID is Girthquake (surprise!) If anyone feels like gaming sometime, add me up.

Welcome! :D Glad to hear you find this thread useful. I know exactly you mean by too much heat in the rest of the threads. This is the main reason why I even made this thread. Feel free to post here anytime and take part in the discussions..for the most part we keep it pretty civilized in our arguing (unless of course sony messes up something about vita and I go rant mode 100% lol)

@Gunotak: Welcome to you as well! :D Hope you find this place useful as well as fun. Oh and if you already contacted all those sections it won't harm to give SCEE a bit of a nudge as well ;)

@kivi: Fantastic news! You know I had that naruto fighting game on the psp (the very first one..forgot the name) ..spent many many hours on it. It was a fun and addictive game. Then I bought the 3rd game (I think it was the 3rd) on the psp and it was horrible 0_0. But since this is a ps4/vita title I bet it's going to badass! God bless two analog sticks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Kresnik said:
outlawauron said:

I know Rorona isn't on Vita, but it was more about whether to start Totori or not. Not sure what all extra they included.

I'm in the same boat as you.  Except I started Rorona a while ago but haven't gotten back to it yet.

From what I can tell, Totori has all the PS3 DLC included on the cart, and an additional dungeon from Rorona (Orthogalaxen).  This article goes into it a bit.

Personally, I'll be buying Totori Plus if it releases in the west.  I'd like to be able to play it on the go; and the extras would be enough for it to be worth buying anyway.  It's still ~£35 new and ~£25 used for the PS3 version here, so I might as well just buy Totori Plus when it releases for a similar price.

I see. Well, thanks for posting that out for me. Apperciate.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well it looks like I will have to buy both version once they release of UNS4. Naruto has me hooked completely and I need one for my Vita.

kivi95 said:

That's really pleasing news if it turns out to be true.

Not that I'm into Naruto, but even as a multi-plat with home consoles I imagine it would still help Vita.  One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 will be a good game to track to see how it does on Vita vs. PS3.

Girthquake said:
Greetings everyone!

I've followed this site for years but never actually have posted anything on it, way to much heat in majority of threads. (Can you blame me for staying out?) However, this thread is the main reason I visit Vgchartz every other 5 minutes. I love my Vita and it's painful to see the struggles it has endured over the last year(+) when it really shouldn't. I'm always looking for new players to game with online, and I got an elaborate library of games to go through.

So with that said, my PSN ID is Girthquake (surprise!) If anyone feels like gaming sometime, add me up.

Welcome, man! Feel free to add me on PS Vita (I'm not using it much because I lack free time lately), I would like that.

Gunotak said:
Hello guys ,

I've just registered today and I've seen that there are people who're talking about Wild Arms. 

Actually I've sent a mail to Media Vision for releasing Wild Arms Alter Code f on PSN . Also I've just sent 2 tweets to Sony (USA and Japan).

I need your advices to know if I have to send a tweet to Sony Europe.

Nice to meet you :).

And welcome to you too! Nice avatar, I still have to try Wild Arms on PS Vita (Sony is awesome, they gave the game).