By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Hey guys there's a Ubisoft sale on this week! 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/03/11/playstation-plus-joe-danger-2-free-for-members-huge-ubisoft-sale/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Thank god! Lumines finally goes on sale!

badgenome said:
Thank god! Lumines finally goes on sale!

Mom, you're getting The Adventures of Tin Tin and you will like it.

Former something....

Blacksaber said:

Mom, you're getting The Adventures of Tin Tin and you will like it.

I will abort you yet.

Playing Piyotama now...have no idea what I'm doing

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Greetings everyone!

I've followed this site for years but never actually have posted anything on it, way to much heat in majority of threads. (Can you blame me for staying out?) However, this thread is the main reason I visit Vgchartz every other 5 minutes. I love my Vita and it's painful to see the struggles it has endured over the last year(+) when it really shouldn't. I'm always looking for new players to game with online, and I got an elaborate library of games to go through.

So with that said, my PSN ID is Girthquake (surprise!) If anyone feels like gaming sometime, add me up.

Many thanks and glad to be on board the Vita train! Wooooooo!

Hello guys ,

I've just registered today and I've seen that there are people who're talking about Wild Arms.

Actually I've sent a mail to Media Vision for releasing Wild Arms Alter Code f on PSN . Also I've just sent 2 tweets to Sony (USA and Japan).

I need your advices to know if I have to send a tweet to Sony Europe.

Nice to meet you :).

You can visit this blog for Zero no Kiseki and Sen no Kiseki guide

http://wajinokiseki.blogspot.be/

BaldrSkies said:

New Atelier Meruru Plus footage, this seriously looks as good as PS3, if not better. Although lower resolution obviously. Loading times are also reduced. Can't wait to see the full game on the OLED screen, it will look even nicer!

Ohhh, want :(

Perfect game to have on the go.  At this point, I'll just be happy if they release Totori Plus in the west.

Which reminds me, I need to give Rorona another try.

outlawauron said:

I know Rorona isn't on Vita, but it was more about whether to start Totori or not. Not sure what all extra they included.

I'm in the same boat as you.  Except I started Rorona a while ago but haven't gotten back to it yet.

From what I can tell, Totori has all the PS3 DLC included on the cart, and an additional dungeon from Rorona (Orthogalaxen).  This article goes into it a bit.

Personally, I'll be buying Totori Plus if it releases in the west.  I'd like to be able to play it on the go; and the extras would be enough for it to be worth buying anyway.  It's still ~£35 new and ~£25 used for the PS3 version here, so I might as well just buy Totori Plus when it releases for a similar price.

M.U.G.E.N said:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/03/11/playstation-plus-joe-danger-2-free-for-members-huge-ubisoft-sale/

I know the grass is always greener, but damn... multiple PSP games I want in that sale.  Come to EU, dammit! :(