By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%

11-20 109 18.70%

21-30 69 11.84%

30+ 214 36.71%

Total:576

Still need more JRPGs. After Ragnarok and P4G I need more and looks like more are comin! Still. Need more.

Around the Network

Assasin's Creed III: Liberation just won the Writer's Guild of America award for Best Writing in a VideoGame!

VIDEOGAME
OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT IN WRITING VIDEOGAME WRITING
Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation, Scriptwriting by Richard Farrese, Jill Murray (Ubisoft)

Hell yeah!

http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/wga-awards-2013-winners-west-coast-list/

So here We are... Hyping over tha almost forgotten Vita heaven.. :/

Well.. my only hope is price cut and new bundles with games like PSO2 and Soul Sacrifice... at great prices...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

prediction! prediction!

Ragnarok Odyssey 2
FFX HD
FF Type 0
Gravity Rush 2
ZOE HD
new IPs!

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

KylieDog said:

It isn't being a pussy, it is being smart, especially for RPGs where dozens of hours can be wasted.  As a random example, I've pulled this from a Skyrim wiki (same thing as FAQ).

The Bladesman perk only works off of the base damage of the weapon, which is a fraction of total damage at high levels. For example, using a Legendary Daedric sword with 100 One-handed skill and 5/5 Armsman perk levels, you will deliver 72 damage per hit. However, base damage for a Daedric Sword is only 14; so with 3/3 Bladesman perk levels, you would have a 20% chance to cause an additional 10.5 points of damage. For reference, a critical hit with a one-handed iron sword will do an extra 3 points of damage at Bladesman perk level 1, or 4.5 damage at Bladesman level 3 (1.5x the base critical damage). For a one-handed Daedric sword, it would be 7 and 10.5, respectively. Nothing modifies these numbers, so even if you're doing 300 damage per hit "normally", a critical hit would still only do an additional 3 to 10.5 points of damage.

If you didn't know this you'd be wasting time and skills and doing similar for several skills could ruin a character build.  Likewise other things can benefit, like the Warmaster perk lets you do a paralyze attack, only it doesn't actually paralyze, so can be used on paralyza-immune enemies.

...but none of this is mention in game and most of it is found by bugs happening or digging through the games data files and put into FAQs.

Missable things suck as well, like in Yakuza games side missions.  Yakuza has a Premium adventure mode where you can do everything you miss, except sometimes just one or two side missions are missable.  Being expected to go through another 30 hours in a new game+ just to complete two side missions that last 3 minutes each is not reasonable, and in that new game+ all the others would need be re-completed too.  Is just smart to check ahead incase a game tries to screw you over like that.

oh...I see...so you're one of those peopel... you dont have to say anthing else, I understand...

Pussy! trollolololol!

Around the Network
yaminokiva said:
prediction! prediction!

Ragnarok Odyssey 2
FFX HD
FF Type 0
Gravity Rush 2
ZOE HD
new IPs!

Here's my predictions

Soul Sacrifice stuff

Tearaway stuff

God Eater 2 stuff

A bunch of Japanese centric games that will never see the light of day in the west

That is all..

Yes, very negative, but If the prior Heaven and the no show heaven 2 is any indication, nothing good comes out of these.

Why Japanese games is a bad thing ?

The best games to help Vita must be japanese games.
We saw a lot of japanese games coming in west

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

ils411 said:
yaminokiva said:
prediction! prediction!

Ragnarok Odyssey 2
FFX HD
FF Type 0
Gravity Rush 2
ZOE HD
new IPs!

Here's my predictions

Soul Sacrifice stuff

Tearaway stuff

God Eater 2 stuff

A bunch of Japanese centric games that will never see the light of day in the west

That is all..

Yes, very negative, but If the prior Heaven and the no show heaven 2 is any indication, nothing good comes out of these.

It's not like your prediction is a bad thing but I really hope that they won't show all those confirmed games and instead show something new.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

Aerys said:
Why Japanese games is a bad thing ?

The best games to help Vita must be japanese games.
We saw a lot of japanese games coming in west

Its a bad thing! ITS A VERY BAD THING! Because, if the release schedule right now is any indication where in Japan is getting a shit load of games, the US some decent number of games and EU getting shafted with a few games, then majority of those Japanese games will never EVER EVER be released in the west. Thus I will not be able to play them, hence it will suck which will fill me with RAGE! Rage in knowing that these games exist in alanguage that I cannot understand in a country who doesn't care about the Vita!

In conclusion, unless these Japanese games are slated for release in the west, or at least have an english Asian version, then I dont care to know about them, since you know....it will Just fill we with RAGE!

Unless these games are not enough ambitious or too weird for us, they'll come in the west, like Soul Sacrifice.

Most of the games released in 2012 in Japan came or are coming to us, so you can expect the same thing for most of 2013 games ( Toukiden im sure it'll come, and God Eater 2 like the first)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m