By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

you know what saddens me? I guarantee Blops Declassified is going to get horrible reviews...and based on my experience with Resistance, it's definitely going to be a good game. Not to mention the trailers make it sound like it's definitely a worthy Call of Duty title.

Ah well. Stupid people will say stupid things.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

well color me genuinely surprised. That actually doesn't look too bad

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

JoeTheBro said:
Hey so for Christmas I'll be adding to my Vita collection games from launch and older titles. Right now I have
Little Deviants
Uncharted
Wipeout
Gravity Rush
Super Stardust Delta
Escape Plan
SunFLowers
Motorstorm RC
LBP
Resistance
Mutant Blobs
Sound Shapes

I'm also already planning on getting
Liberation
COD
Ragnarok
PSASBR

Which Vita games now that they are at discounted prices are worth my time? Should I pick up Rayman for example?

I've only played the PS3 version of Rayman. However if the Vita version is as good (and from what i hear, it is) then i'd definatly recommend picking it up. 

I'm considering cancelling my pre-order of PSAS and going digital now but at the same time... I'm hoping the game breaks street date at retail...

Loved the trailer. I'm happy with the final boss.

4 ≈ One

Kresnik said:
5 minutes of hostiles gameplay from Blops Declassified:

This... looks like Call of Duty. First test is definitely passed. Now to wait for the reviews! But this game is actually pretty on my radar now, for the right price.

$49.99

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
you know what saddens me? I guarantee Blops Declassified is going to get horrible reviews...and based on my experience with Resistance, it's definitely going to be a good game. Not to mention the trailers make it sound like it's definitely a worthy Call of Duty title.

Ah well. Stupid people will say stupid things.

I agree.

M.U.G.E.N said:

@Snakedrake: a mistake by whoever that's managing the database or made that entry

@joebro: Nice list man :D I'm ADDICTED to Ragnarok now hehe so much fun

and some useful info for All Stars fans

+ Berae on November 8th, 2012 at 8:21 am said:
The openic cinematic is great! The thing Im disappointed tho like a lot of people is the number of characters. I was still hoping for more. I know there will be DLCs but that sucks.

+ Seth Killian on November 8th, 2012 at 11:15 am said:

Stay tuned I think we may have some happy news in the near future…

+ Seth Killian on November 8th, 2012 at 11:19 am said:

If we did DLC characters, they would have all the features that the launch-day cast would have.

+ Seth Killian on November 8th, 2012 at 11:08 am said:

Yes! All-Stars will be available as day-1 digital on PS3. You will get the costume pre-order bonus AND the complimentary Vita version whether you buy a physical disc or the digital version of All-Stars on PS3.

Full of win all around. I'm thinking I 'might' go digital

WOW!... I'm thinking on going all digital too! Now with some friends I'm going all digital.. I'm gonna buy the game with my PSN ID an shre on my friend's ps3 and Play it on vita.. it's gonna be Legend-waitforit-dary!

BTW:  the Ad make laugh because I'm on my group the one that own vita... and I play as Fat Pricess too XD..

And Guys I have Unit 13! And the game is awesome.. is really good... is a shame what hapened to Zipper Interactive :( probably i'll be wanting Unit14 at the end...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

brendude13 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
brendude13 said:

Probable a "no gaemz" joke about the thread. It would be funny, but he isn't a regular so I don't know if it's supposed to be malicious or not.

That would be beyond lame...especially given this is the most active thread on the site ..for a good reason lol

I could be wrong.

I was about to say though, 1777 pages is hardly dead. WOW

1777-1000 = 777 -770 = 7 = Final Fantasy 7 Remake confirmed!

darkknightkryta said:
brendude13 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
brendude13 said:

Probable a "no gaemz" joke about the thread. It would be funny, but he isn't a regular so I don't know if it's supposed to be malicious or not.

That would be beyond lame...especially given this is the most active thread on the site ..for a good reason lol

I could be wrong.

I was about to say though, 1777 pages is hardly dead. WOW

1777-1000 = 777 -770 = 7 = Final Fantasy 7 Remake confirmed!

LMAO! XD

I think Sony should make an add for the Vita featuring the following games as big things:

Uncharted:GA
Assassins Creed 3: Liberation
Gravity Rush
Call of Duty: BLOPS: D
Littlebigplanet VITA

and show miliseconds (lol) of footage showing PSN games and other PSV games.

I think that add will sell like crazy the system :)