By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
damn..I'm arguing with myself if I should or should not watch it :(

Stop it just before the end of the video and you'll avoid the spoilers but see all the coolness :P

Also, some more news.  Sly Cooper AR unlocks:

I'm pretty sure this is why they delayed the game, which is kinda lame, but still.  I like Glen Egan.  He seems pretty dedicated towards this franchise, and a nice guy!

Around the Network

Wifi ACIII bundle for $225 http://shop.lockerz.com/electronics/playstation-vita.html

Tempting, but no for me...

se7en7thre3 said:
Wifi ACIII bundle for $225 http://shop.lockerz.com/electronics/playstation-vita.html

Grr. Where are the $199 AC3:L bundles? I can get a better deal at Walmart with a discount than at lockerz, besides that price is only if you have points through them too. Otherwise it is $237

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

huiii said:
@forevercloud3000

1) i'm haveing that problem too. it worked fine with UC but now nothing seems to be bright enough.

3) so far i've found two treasure chest on tue map that don't seem to be there

4) in the lady costume you can charm the people that have a diamond symbol on the map and get a collectible.
its a persona specific collectible like the coins that you get form beating up thiefs or the voodo-maniquins (or however thats called in english) that you can pickpocket form the indians as a slave.

Thanks man for answering that for me. I'll go gather them up now then lol.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Chark said:
se7en7thre3 said:

Grr. Where are the $199 AC3:L bundles? I can get a better deal at Walmart with a discount that at lockerz, besides that price is only if you have points through them too. Otherwise it is $237

If you sign up I think they give you enough points for a max discount, you def. don't start off with 0.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Stop it just before the end of the video and you'll avoid the spoilers but see all the coolness :P

I'm pretty sure this is why they delayed the game, which is kinda lame, but still.  I like Glen Egan.  He seems pretty dedicated towards this franchise, and a nice guy!

WTF everthing he markets the game he always talks and go on about collectables. Are they that important in the series?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Honestly I'm glad they delayed the game I just have to much to play right now and that will be such a better time for me.   It looks pretty cool tho and i'd like to see more ppl doing it.  

MUGEN watch the trailer the spoiler isn't a big deal at all and if you looked through all the leaks the boss was leaked back then.

Bristow9091 said:

... I watched the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale trailer, and that final boss... I know who it is, but I don't know at the same time, as in, I've seen them somewhere before, but can't remember the name or anything, lol. A little disappointing really though...

Edit: Actually, how is it not obvious to me lol, I know EXACTLY who it is, haha. (Did a quick google search)

It's not fair though, I've tried all I can to not spoil the end of the game for myself, y'know, I wanted to keep the final boss a secret until I played the game, but there wasn't any spoiler tags or anything on the video before I watched it, so now... damn. :(

Sorry that it was a spoiler for you.  The blog post said last boss announced but yea the video itself wasn't tagged.  I personally care more about the story of why they are fighting more than who the boss was. ( unless it was crash like I hoped lol ) One thing about him though I'm glad he has something to do with Playstation.  Personally never like the big hand at the end of SSB.

I don't think anyone should be really surprised by the final boss. We all kinda know already anyway. It is a good pick and I hope the they make some really interesting story line stuff for all the characters.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

POLYGON MAN BABY!

Thank fuck too lol I was worried...it HAD to be either Polygon Man or the Demo-TRex

Fantastic fantastic trailer..loved it. Good job Superbot

Here's the song used in the trailer..loved it as well, good choice

Madeon-Finale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0h2u87JwyA&list=FLd8EQz6ZQp4GYdFb2yuRyjA&index=7&feature=plpp_video

BRACE YOURSELF!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!