By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Aerys said:
So i wont be able to play with other french :(
I hope everybody will import the US version

I hope so too. That means more people for me to play with.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

The free content is downloadable on PSN as a DLC ( so region locked) or added as an update ?

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I am always looking for more ppl to play ragnarok odyssey online with, if wants to party up , let me know. This game is very addicting and is a blast too play.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Hey Robotech..let's party up :D but I have no idea how...make a room and invite me or something?

and ugh so Project Diva F sold 230k....and still selling for sure...and their budget for this game is still on the high side compared to what it sold? what in the flying fuck did they exactly do to spend so much? Either I am underestimating the complexity of the game or this is a clear sign of mismanagement

as for ign...sigh

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Naninho said:
Chark said:
So the new PS Store is up in North America and I must say, I love it. It is very nice looking, everything is easily visible, related content is accessible from the main content, and streaming videos and viewing photos is excellent. I feel that this new store is serving as a beta for the PS4 and its set up is designed to not only look good but to look stunning in 3D. Unfortunately one can no longer use the PS Store via Remote Play. I am not happy about that but considering the upgrade I will let it slide.

Really!? I think it looks even worse! And I hated the old interface!

Laggier than ever, is still lacking the most wanted features like a proper search engine and filters for your download list. Not that I'm surprised... Sony is full of bureaucrats and doesn't care about the end-user experience. They won't listen to us, ever. PlayStation.Blog Share is the joke of the century!

You need to give it more time to get use to everything. from anywhere in the store you can push triangle to quick jump up to the three icons on the top left. "Store" "Search" and "Cart". You can always just scroll all the way up to reach it too.

Search opens the search engine based on the video unlimited search engine. Scrolling letters with all the possible options appearing on the right. You can keep typing out what you are searching for or dive in to the right to find it or after you see it appear. As for the download list, I understand but why not use the search engine to find exactly what you are looking for and download it that way. It is the same thing essentially, as long as you know what you are looking for, just avoid the download list and use search.

Also I noticed that when in the list of items if you move left to attempt to have the menu list reappear, left just makes you scroll up through the items and you can't get to the menu until you reach the top. Pressing the circle button no matter where you are will take you back to that menu.

If you haven't checked out the PS Vita Channel, do it. It has everything mapped out including Cross Play and Cross Buy games. Plus finding DLC for games is really easy. It has a top 10 on PS Vita list and a weekly deals section.

The store is a little laggy, I agree. But remember the old store? Every time you back out from making a download a loading icon appear on the top right and you can't move or do anything until it finishes.

Another amazing thing is the video streaming and screenshots. Go to the PS PLus page, then go to How it Works and play the video. Next go to Movies and watch some trailers. I even watched a 10 minute preview of a movie. I only experience a couple frame drops but I never had to wait for it to buffer. Of course, that might be based on your internet speed but I was really impressed compared to what the store offered before. You can watch trailers for some games too in the same way. Rather instantly. And they full screen. Look at new arrival games and look at the screen shots, they full screen and you can cylce through them easy. No waits. It's awesome.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

I hope 230k ( with digital sales ? ) is enough for Sega ...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

@mugen, ok will do. I will make a room for psn friends only, just let me know when u can play and I will message u and let u know the rooms name, ok?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

When Vikinks Attack will release next week and if you preorder it you get it 30% cheeper. (only on ps3, vita store doesn't do preorder, its crossbuy though)

I tried out the trial version today and it seems like a lot of fun.

If you don’t know about the game already here’s the full final feature breakdown:

Quest Mode
- 15 frantic arcade Quest levels following the exploits of a hapless band of British villagers as they fight back the Viking Hoards across village fetes, rural countryside, inner cities, fish and chip shops and sea side attractions. All can be played offline, online and cross play with 1 to 4 players
- Collect 62 unlockable villagers as you progress by finding them and taking them safely to the end of a stage. This includes the famous 3 competition winners
- Transfer your saves seamlessly between PSVita and PS3 using Cross-Save
- Score, time and death challenges for each stage
- Leaderboards for all levels

Vs. Mode
- 3 challenging Vs. game modes for 2 to 4 players
- Last Man Standing – A classic every man for themselves battle mode
- Vikings Vs. Vigilantes – 2v2 team battles
- Goldrush – An every man for themselves battle with a twist. There are special objectives, first to meet all objectives wins
- 20 unique Vs. levels playable in all above game modes each including different weapons and environmental hazards ranging from conveyer belts, busy car filled roads, warp pipes and cliff edges
- All game modes and levels are playable, online, offline and on Cross-Play with PSVita and PS3

the game is cross-buy, cross-play and cross-save

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/11/02/when-vikings-pre-order/

Chark said:
outlawauron said:
Aram was a good hire for Sony! Look forward to more his coverage.

I don't think they hired him. I'm pretty sure he works for Atlus. PS Blog is just great about allowing gaming PR people to post their own stuff and manage comments and user relations using the Blog.

I'm pretty they just hired someone to their PR team. Thought it was him...

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Hey Robotech..let's party up :D but I have no idea how...make a room and invite me or something?

and ugh so Project Diva F sold 230k....and still selling for sure...and their budget for this game is still on the high side compared to what it sold? what in the flying fuck did they exactly do to spend so much? Either I am underestimating the complexity of the game or this is a clear sign of mismanagement

as for ign...sigh

licensing for miku must be really high then. She is very popular in Japan and Asia.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share