By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Hey guys, I have to know: How hard is getting platinum on LittlebigPlanet Vita? Been slowly making my way through the game, getting trophies on the way, but some sound ridiculously hard, and others require multiple people to do, like getting all the prize bubbles and such.

anyone willing to help me out here? I can wait if you're waiting for christmas or something to get it, butI do love it so far; totally agreed it's the best in the series thus far. I don't want this franchise returning to the console, it is so much better on the Vita.

Poor Vita, getting its ass handed to it despite being better than the 3DS and having such great games.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Aerys said:
michael_stutzer said:
Aerys said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4831660

40k for Ac liberation US, its not bad, probably 100k in the world the first week.

They are preorder numbers. They don't mean anything really.

They mean a lot of things, at this point, there will be at least 40k for US and maybe more.

The preorders on that table are just estimates, and they just give you a rough idea. The game might have 100k preorders or 10k, anything is possible. MAG for example, had 250k preorders on that table but sold 200k first week total. 

When will we hear the details about PS+ for Vita? I need to spend $50 to get $20 back but we don't have any details about it.

michael_stutzer said:
When will we hear the details about PS+ for Vita? I need to spend $50 to get $20 back but we don't have any details about it.

That's a October promotion... You spend 100$ on october and get 20$ back on November.. PS+ is schudled to come to Vita on November but there's not date yet... I think that mid november most probably...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I'm the Kingiest king Evaa! Just platinumed NLKS :)

@Runa
I'd love to help you seeing I'll be returning to LBP now, but the online doesn't seem to like
my Internet much and i tend to have a laggy online sessions.
If you can't find someone you can add me & we can help each other from time to time
(PSN: Lucifer-Kuroro)
Just make sure that you host the game lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

So guys, I was browsing the internet, like you do, when I came across this article:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/09/14/vita-getting-shin-megami-tensei-games-new-level-5-rpg-and-more.aspx

About Vita games that were supposedly in development as of last year by Japanese devs. I'm wondering how many of them are still being made, and how many we're likely to see. What are your thoughts?

• Strategy-RPG from Alpha Unit
No idea what this is.  Although according to this link: http://www.giantbomb.com/alpha-unit/65-4806/developed_games/, they're way old devs who developed Eternal Eyes, among other things.  I remember that game.
  • Shooter from Cave.
Appears to be cancelled, at least judging by this article:  http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/16/cave-vita-games-reportedly-canceled-as-coo-resigns/.  Lame
  • Two new games from GungHo.
Ragnarok Odyssey and Dokuro?
  • New game from Gust.
Atelier Totori Plus?  Does this really count as a new game, though?
  • Baseball & Soccer games from Konami.
Idk about this one.  There's some Japanese games that I don't really understand in the already-released Vita numbers here, so I assume they are among them.
  • RPG from Level-5.
We've had Time Travellers from them so far & we're getting Little Battlers W.  I'm guessing one of those is what it's referring to?
  • New game from Mages.
I have no idea who they are. 
  • Action RPG, Fantasy RPG & Simulation RPG from Marvelous.
Bit unsure about this one.  I assume it's referring to Marvelous AQL, in which case New Little King story is the Simulation RPG and Soul Sacrifice is the action RPG.  Still a fantasy RPG in store for us?
  • Anime action game from Namco Bandai.
Could possibly be Tales of Innocence R, or maybe God Eater 2?  
  • Shin Megami Tensei series.
This was the main reason I was posting this article.  As it mentions, it seems to be referring to something more than just Persona 4.  Could we be seeing something more Persona related, or even just something else, on Vita?
Anyway, sorry for rambling, I just found this stuff quite interesting.  
edit: there seems to be some complete and utter formatting fail here.  I'm too tired to correct it since this damn forum is making things too hard for me!  Hope it's readable.

nen-suer said:
I'm the Kingiest king Evaa! Just platinumed NLKS :)

@Runa
I'd love to help you seeing I'll be returning to LBP now, but the online doesn't seem to like
my Internet much and i tend to have a laggy online sessions.
If you can't find someone you can add me & we can help each other from time to time
(PSN: Lucifer-Kuroro)
Just make sure that you host the game lol.

Well add me.  I have about a week to play it, then I'll be taking a break until the new year.  PRobably going to beat it in that time but not focus on the trophy hunt.  Next weekend I'm gonna play through Resident Evil 6 and hopefully get a review up before the 30 day limit the site imposes on us reviewers, then on Oct 30th I'm getting Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, and I may still be doing Ragnarok Odyssey, then Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault.  So I have potentially 4 games to review one right after another, and will NOT have time for pokemon (which I'm enjoying at the moment as well) or anything else.  So yeah, tonnes of fun!   

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

umm guys..where the heck is the all stars beta in the vita store? Can't seem to find it

edit: nvm found it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
'reads the age of DOA character'

will never look at that game the same way ever again 0_0

haha well this thread went in an interesting direction haha well I guess that's part of the fun....maybe we should have a anime/manga sub forum in the site?

Kasumi is 19 in Dead or Alive 5. I'll not respond further.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
'reads the age of DOA character'

will never look at that game the same way ever again 0_0

haha well this thread went in an interesting direction haha well I guess that's part of the fun....maybe we should have a anime/manga sub forum in the site?

Kasumi is 19 in Dead or Alive 5. I'll not respond further.

ooooh ok then :D Yay for Kasumi

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!