By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
outlawauron said:
SnakeDrake said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
outlawauron said:
When does All-Stars come out? It's really dominating the discussion of the thread...

Well the beta is coming out today :D hence a lot of new discussions

and the game is coming in a month or so..Nov. 20th I think

You cant be serious it comes out the same day as Persona 4

lol, now I know for sure I won't be getting it close to launch.

Well this is a once in a gen time kind of game. If Sony plays their cards right this gamw will be fully supported untill the next installment. Probably till PS4

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I really like it, I'll be buying it on launch.

Pros:
-Every character has his own fighting style
-"Super kill" mechanic was fun (but I still want a "ring out" type of match in the final game)
-It didn't felt weird to have Kratos and Sweet tooth in the same screen as Parrapa and Sly.

Cons:
-I don't like collecting points to fill the bar, it should fill by the damage I dealt to others
-Scenario hazards doesn't feel too threatening.

Rafux said:
Cons:
-I don't like collecting points to fill the bar, it should fill by the damage I dealt to others

You always gain points by attacking but the bubbles offer more points and an added gameplay element.

I somewhat agree. Points seem so valuable that whenever a few bubbles popped out after landing on something I freaked out.

Overall I really really like the fighting style. To me it feels great building up points and trying to avoid people with level one supers charged up. At the same time however by attacking these people you can prevent them from building up even more points. Each attack feels fullfilling.

BTW Kratos feels just like a god of war game smashing buttons and dominating. He is the only character in the beta that I'm used to from other games and he feels natural.

Guys il be playing Tonight so everyone add me: bedhead1 if your on tonight

JoeTheBro said:
Rafux said:
Cons:

You always gain points by attacking but the bubbles offer more points and an added gameplay element.

I somewhat agree. Points seem so valuable that whenever a few bubbles popped out after landing on something I freaked out.

Overall I really really like the fighting style. To me it feels great building up points and trying to avoid people with level one supers charged up. At the same time however by attacking these people you can prevent them from building up even more points. Each attack feels fullfilling.

BTW Kratos feels just like a god of war game smashing buttons and dominating. He is the only character in the beta that I'm used to from other games and he feels natural.

You are right dealing damage does fill the bar. Another thing I really like about the super kill mechanic is how awesome it feels when you dodge an opponent super or even better when you survive a triple bar super.

So far my favorite is Sweet Tooth.

Around the Network

Man it sucks that I missed out on all the grouping fun last night but it was really nice reading everyone's excited comments about the game.

Also Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus adds five new characters

http://gematsu.com/2012/10/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-adds-five-new-characters

Level 1 supers seem to be the way to go imo

sly is my favorite character so far, when people get the super power you control you just go stealth and hide in a corner...lol

Kratos is overpowerd imo, hes got too much range to his attacks and his level 1 super

http://www.vg247.com/2012/10/16/frobisher-says-finally-hits-the-us-next-week/

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I think Fat Princess has the best lvl one in the beta. Simply because it has good range and could be combo'd into with her mid'air buttslam.

4 ≈ One

Chevinator123 said:

Level 1 supers seem to be the way to go imo

sly is my favorite character so far, when people get the super power you control you just go stealth and hide in a corner...lol

Kratos is overpowerd imo, hes got too much range to his attacks and his level 1 super

Kratos' level 1 is really easy to interrupt. You can see it coming too. It took me 5 times to actually land one, but I am very new to the game.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(