By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

When is the UK getting the beta!!!!! update store!

Around the Network

Ok I just finished the demo of Zero Escape:Virtue's Last Reward. Might I say I am totally blown away at how intrigued I was with it. They have some really cool puzzle/problem solving mechanics that show beautifully. Not a fan of being stuck in 1st person but I guess I understand it. Sigma is a pretty funny guy, really believable as a living breathing character.

I will definitely be keeping my eye on this one for once it is $20 or so.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Question : PS all stars Beta is available on PSN US ?

We're still waiting for the PSN EU :(

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

UK store updated, but i can't find the beta!
I thought it was open for all vita users :/

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Todays PSvita update (EU)

Burn the Rope
Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz demo
When Vikings Attack pre-order.
Killzone Liberation.(Now playable on psvita)
Cubixx(PSM)
OMG-Zombies(PSM)

Downloaded the Super monkey demo and pre-ordered When Vikings Attack :). (about 30% cheaper when you pre-order)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

nen-suer have you tried searching for it bc when it first hit the US vita market I couldn't see it without searching?

I can't see Wikings pre-order on either Vita or PS3...

Even searching, there is nothing.

So bad news for Europe, im very disappointed...

I just learnt that Ragnarok Odyssey will come only on digital version... :(

"We still don't have an official release date yet - we will update everyone as soon as we know! As for the format, it's going to be digital only. In the future, we may start doing packaged products, but for now we are focusing on digital. "

On the facebook page...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

@ikol

Yes i did, but no luck.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Aerys said:
Question : PS all stars Beta is available on PSN US ?

We're still waiting for the PSN EU :(

Yes it is available in the NA. We got together and played a bunch of games last night as well. It's weird if they don't have it on EU. I will give it a look and see if I can find any info

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!