By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Its so boring waiting for tgs

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
Its so boring waiting for tgs

The only thing I'm hyped for is the next reveal for PSASBR :P

No Versus, No MonHun Vita, TGS can blow :) 

LET'S GO KNICKS

I officially imported Project Diva, God have mercy on my nerdy soul

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Kresnik said:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/367091/treyarch-not-consulting-on-black-ops-declassified-gameplay/

Treyarch not consulting on Black Ops Declassified gameplay.

So, I guess this one is pretty much a write-off. I really wish that anyone apart from Nihilistic was making this game. I don't even want it, I just wanted it to help the Vita.

I guess the only hope is that they've learnt a lot of lessons from Resistance: Burning Skies and can deliver a better experience.

Have you played Resistance? Sure it doesn't set the world on fire, but it's a solid FPS. If they're transfer what they've learned from Resistance across to Call of Duty and avoid the mistakes they made, it could very well turn out to be a solid game.

It's not as if Treyarch are a ground breaking developer. They just port other peoples stuff themselves (IW's engine/structure.) Last gen they made the poor man CODs and before that they ported PS1 games to Dreamcast. So long as Nihilistic stick to the templates set down they should be fine.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Have you played Resistance? Sure it doesn't set the world on fire, but it's a solid FPS. If they're transfer what they've learned from Resistance across to Call of Duty and avoid the mistakes they made, it could very well turn out to be a solid game.

It's not as if Treyarch are a ground breaking developer. They just port other peoples stuff themselves (IW's engine/structure.) Last gen they made the poor man CODs and before that they ported PS1 games to Dreamcast. So long as Nihilistic stick to the templates set down they should be fine.

I have not, I do not own a Vita.  Only going off the general consensus I read from reviewers/other people - I'd be quite happy if I were wrong, to be honest.

I understand what you're saying, don't get me wrong, but I feel like Nihilistic have a lot more to prove than Treyarch did.

I hope this game does well.  I really do.  I'm going to get a Vita one day and it would be really nice to have a solid Call of Duty on it.  I just don't think it's looking good so far.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Kresnik said:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/367091/treyarch-not-consulting-on-black-ops-declassified-gameplay/

So, I guess this one is pretty much a write-off. I really wish that anyone apart from Nihilistic was making this game. I don't even want it, I just wanted it to help the Vita.

I guess the only hope is that they've learnt a lot of lessons from Resistance: Burning Skies and can deliver a better experience.

That's knid of how I feel. The gameplay in Resistance Burnings Skies was pretty solid and looked good. Everything after the barrel of your gun...well that's another story. I hope that the reason R:BS wasn't polished is because they were working on CoD:BO2:D. If they put in the gameplay, the first person view work they did, then all they need to do is polish the rest and fix the sound...after making the game of course. It just seems like half the work was already done with Resistence and they probably were pushed into working harder on CoD because Resistance as a franchise is going under. I think when CoD launches, it will sell on name, but it will make everyone who bought Resistance Burning Skies a little upset because of how much better it will be.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I think if the game flops Nihilistic's gonna have a hard time finding publishers for future projects.

4 ≈ One

HI guys! slow days rigth?.. Well lets wait TGS playing Blazblue CSextend!.. for European Users, at 25€ and 21.5€ for plus users...

great rigth? That's the best Fighting game on PSVita so don't miss it! ;) if anyone buy it, send me a Pm to my PSN ID: DemoniOtaku

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

MikeRox said:
Kresnik said:

I don't get it.  I have Resistance, I beat it, I got platinum, I reviewed it...and I don't understand for the life of me why people seem to unanimously agree it sucks.  It's no call of Duty or Halo, but like you said it's a very solid game. the controls were good, the weapons were awesome, the touch controls were actually pretty great (Seriously, I was surprised; normally I hate touch controls, but they worked), the graphics were decent.  Only the story and sound effects were 'poor', and when the gameplay, controls, and fun factor are all there, I don't understand why people think it sucks.  I gave it a 7.3, and I stand behind that score.  a 7.3 means it's 'good', and that's what it is.  not great, not outstanding, not fantastic, not a masterpiece, but happily 'good.'  

So yeah, I don't get it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

I don't get it.  I have Resistance, I beat it, I got platinum, I reviewed it...and I don't understand for the life of me why people seem to unanimously agree it sucks.  It's no call of Duty or Halo, but like you said it's a very solid game. the controls were good, the weapons were awesome, the touch controls were actually pretty great (Seriously, I was surprised; normally I hate touch controls, but they worked), the graphics were decent.  Only the story and sound effects were 'poor', and when the gameplay, controls, and fun factor are all there, I don't understand why people think it sucks.  I gave it a 7.3, and I stand behind that score.  a 7.3 means it's 'good', and that's what it is.  not great, not outstanding, not fantastic, not a masterpiece, but happily 'good.'  

So yeah, I don't get it. 

Must be because people nowadays just look at the tittle or some ramdome Scores (just the score not the review) and begin to hate or bash a game just like that... that and the  situation where EVERYTHING Vita related should be hated... *lesigh*

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread