By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/367091/treyarch-not-consulting-on-black-ops-declassified-gameplay/

Treyarch not consulting on Black Ops Declassified gameplay.

So, I guess this one is pretty much a write-off. I really wish that anyone apart from Nihilistic was making this game. I don't even want it, I just wanted it to help the Vita.

I guess the only hope is that they've learnt a lot of lessons from Resistance: Burning Skies and can deliver a better experience.

Around the Network

My prayers have been answer Metal Gear peacewalk HD is now available for download on the PSN store :D and it says that its compatible for two portable systems.

I haven't checked if you can download it directly from the vita store can some conform.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Invizimals getting cartoon treatment:

MADRID: BRB Internacional and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) are slated to present the pilot of Invizimals, an animated show inspired by the Novarama video game of the same name, at MIP Junior.
Similar to the PlayStation Portable (PSP) game about invisible creatures, Invizimals the series will include enhanced-reality features that will allow viewers to access locked content from their PlayStation Vita (PS Vita) portable consoles. The 26 half-hour high-def episodes will be geared toward kids between the ages of 6 and 10.
The project will make its world debut at the end of next year.
Kerry Lee, the head of advertising sales and licensing for SCEE, commented: "We are thrilled to be able to develop our brands beyond the video game and, above all, to have a partner as successful and so experienced as BRB in charge of production and distribution of this audiovisual product."
Carlos Biern, the chief executive of BRB Internacional, added: "Invizimals is a successful consolidated brand in a multitude of territories thanks to the development and marketing of the Sony PlayStation videogames. We believe that now, with the series, the children's audience on a world level will manage to discover these characters not only on their TV screens but also wherever else they may be thanks to the use of augmented reality, something that's never been seen before in a television series."
Source: 

Source: http://www.worldscreen.com/articles/display/2012-9-4-brb-internacional-invizimals-scee

I guess it won't take long before an Invizimals Vita is announced and released.

SnakeDrake said:
My prayers have been answer Metal Gear peacewalk HD is now available for download on the PSN store :D and it says that its compatible for two portable systems.

I haven't checked if you can download it directly from the vita store can some conform.

*checks your country*... Damnit! UK! I hope US gets this tuesday.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
SnakeDrake said:

*checks your country*... Damnit! UK! I hope US gets this tuesday.

I actually live in HK and have a Asian psn account

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

So is Konami going to give everyone who bought the HD collection on Vita Peacewalker codes? They should. I'm still probably going to have to buy the collection on PS3. When you say compatible it's one game that works on multiple consoles right? Currently Peacewalker HD doesn't say anything about that. Why are they adding compatibility to Peacewalker but not to MGS2 and 3? And why is the MGS HD collection on PS3 include Peacewalker for $39.99 while on Vita it doesn't have Peacewalker for $34.99, seperately MGS2 and MGS on PS3 are $14.99 while on Vita $19.99? I could buy them seperately on PS3 cheaper than the collection on Vita? Konomi you make no sense!

So Peacewalker is $19.99, in order to get the full HD collection that everyone gets on PS3 I would have to spend $54.99 instead of $39.99? At $39.99 I might not have MGS2 or MGS3 on Vita, but I could transfer over Peacewalker now?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

can someone please tell me how to enable analogue sticks on PS1 games ??? Please respond fast !!!

Player1x3 said:
can someone please tell me how to enable analogue sticks on PS1 games ??? Please respond fast !!!

Haven't tried playing PSOne titles on Vita yet, but have you tried pressing the touchscreen until a new screen appear?

I'm sort of torn about the way Konami's handled the mgs collection... I'm not sure if i'm willing to pay extra just for the vita version of PW if it plays out that way.

4 ≈ One

Player1x3 said:

What Rafael said. Hold down the touchscreen to open a menu, go to controller settings then to switch modes, turn it to analog. It's just like pushing the he analog button on a Dualshock 2 (and 1?) Digital might be default for the emulator, or for specific games, so you might have to change it for each game you want to use the analog sticks for and not all games will work well with them.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(