By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Finally got to play some Ratchet and Clank, and MAN! tonnes of fun so far. Well, for what it is.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Is it just me or did update 1.80 make the system faster. Things seem to be opening much faster. Also loving the dpad browsing, should have had this at launch but I'm glad they implemented it.

Panama said:
Is it just me or did update 1.80 make the system faster. Things seem to be opening much faster. Also loving the dpad browsing, should have had this at launch but I'm glad they implemented it.

Yes it did, as well as add a bunch of new settings riddled throughout the system. I was in content manager and noticed the PS Mobile category and you can now transfer over save files from PS1 and PS2 memory card files.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

http://andriasang.com/con2ew/atelier_totori_vita/

Totori to vita. Totori PLUS to be specific.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Okay... I don't know if this has been stated already, but, you need to copy the installation file from your PS3's XMB to get the PSX games to work.

No PS3, then, you're not getting it to work. Not all games are compatible with the current version of the emulation, and support for more games will be added eventually. But, all three of my games,

Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash! 2
Dino Crisis

All work fine, so I don't care. I'll probably get jet moto for the nostalgia.

Around the Network

whats going on? i have been into content manager and connected the PS3/Vita but it doesn't give me ANY options to copy over PS1 games.. VitaRage is coming.. again

leatherhat said:
http://andriasang.com/con2ew/atelier_totori_vita/

Totori to vita. Totori PLUS to be specific.

Dammit I just bought Totori. Though my copy is sealed for now.

Wh can't i copy my PS1 games from the PS3 to vita? I'm getting pretty annoyed now.
WHY can't Sony just make things simple? there lucky anyone has even brought a Vita tbh and they can't even make this easy for the people who have?

So i need to download all my PS1 games on again on my ps3 to transfer? ffs sony

Burning Typhoon said:
*sigh...

What use is this update... I was hoping the cross controller thing would work for every game, and I'd use a vita in place of a dual shock....

Uhh... PS1 support, improved PSP functionality, improved all around navigation functionality in a number of applications, 

4 ≈ One