By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lol..but seriously even for a sales site...some focus on sales way too much.

installing Full Frontal Assault right now...home alone so might play this game full frontal LOL

oh and why the F is Counter Strike installed in my ps3? :S I didn't do it

The beauty of PSN+! God i wish i had real internet. 

yeah that's what I figured...but it's weird isn't it? It should have at least asked me before downloading it automatically. oh well I guess this is a demo or something. I will give it a go as well and see

Well i think you can turn it off, but why would you want to. Aslong as you don't have say a 10gb cap like i do. 

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

installing Full Frontal Assault right now...home alone so might play this game full frontal LOL

yeah that's what I figured...but it's weird isn't it? It should have at least asked me before downloading it automatically. oh well I guess this is a demo or something. I will give it a go as well and see

Under your automatic updates there are options for what downloads. One of them is demos, that includes trials.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

It plays exactly  like the good old Counter Strike so no  scoping except  Sniper Rifle and expect the game to have team fortress graphics 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

M.U.G.E.N said:
Tridrakious said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Runa216 said:
I know I've been a pain, but does everyone have me on ignore? seems nobody's ever responding to my posts. not just here, but in other threads, too.

Sorry dude..was gonna reply earlier but got caught up with a bunch of stuff :D you are definitely NOT being ignored!

oh and about the colors, IF TGS shows that SCEJ is bringing their A game to the vita, then SCEA imho really should do SOMETHING to match them and SCEE. They should do so even if it doesn't happen at this point. SCEA has been really lagging with the vita support. Jacky T has been horrible about this since it's his responsibility. Various colors could definitely help

Everyone around here should know my opinions on Jacky, however, even he can't sit by and let the system die in America like he attempted to do with the PS3 and allowed to mostly happen with the PSP.

I hope Kaz fires Jack Tretton. I mean Kaz is laying off everyone else, why not where it needs to happen?

sadly their personal relationship seems to be very good and solid. And it's most probably affecting Kaz. Sucks really..jack keeps dropping the ball big time over and over again.

That's true. It happened to Howard Stringer.

I want to preorder persona 4 LE on amazon but I don't have 70 bucks to spend right now. Does anybody know if I can put down partial preorders like you can at gamestop?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Escape Plan as retail version. Bring it on. This will be day one for me.

leatherhat said:
I want to preorder persona 4 LE on amazon but I don't have 70 bucks to spend right now. Does anybody know if I can put down partial preorders like you can at gamestop?

I think you can only use credit cards on amazon, although not 100% sure on that. Anyways They dont charge your card untill your order has been shipped.

Chevinator123 said:
leatherhat said:

I think you can only use credit cards on amazon, although not 100% sure on that. Anyways They dont charge your card untill your order has been shipped.

Really? Thats perfect.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

FINAL EU Box art for AC Liberations

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Looks like we got a new remote enabled game for the psvita :D.

So started playing Retro/grade for ps3 and thought hmm wonder if this works with remote play as I saw some options in the in-game meny and turns out that this game is Remote enabled for the psvita :D (FREE FOR PS+)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!