By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
Real nice AC3 boxart. Surprised it doesn't say "Only on Playstation", though. Slightly worrying, in fact.

Anyway, gonna leave y'all with a nice preview of LBP Vita. There's a few spoilers in here, but nothing too serious, and it's generally a really nice look at what the game is gonna be like:

http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2012/08/24/littlebigplanet-ps-vita-hands-on/

See you all soon!

Actually, that's the case of european boxart, they don't use it. The american one have the "Only on Playstation".

Around the Network

http://chan.sankakustatic.com/data/ac/3b/ac3ba4d5e187356bc3a8bf5628aa5124.jpg Here guys.. something to celebrate Persona4's Limited Edition.. I hope you all like it ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

RafaelOrix said:
Kresnik said:
Real nice AC3 boxart. Surprised it doesn't say "Only on Playstation", though. Slightly worrying, in fact.

Anyway, gonna leave y'all with a nice preview of LBP Vita. There's a few spoilers in here, but nothing too serious, and it's generally a really nice look at what the game is gonna be like:

See you all soon!

Actually, that's the case of european boxart, they don't use it. The american one have the "Only on Playstation".

Actually SCEE uses it as well. Source of this information is my gaming collection and well the fect that I'm European. :) 

Pimp3k said:
RafaelOrix said:
Kresnik said:

See you all soon!

Actually SCEE uses it as well. Source of this information is my gaming collection and well the fect that I'm European. :) 

Oh yeah, you are right, I think I confused it with something else. Still, the american boxart retains the "Only on Playstation". I don't know what this means =/

Q? Entertainment’s mobile multiplayer online RPG, Guardian Hearts Online, you can play on PlayStation Vita. You can also play it on an Android device.

What’s neat is you can play Guardian Hearts Online on your Vita with a friend who has the game installed on a Samsung Galaxy phone. Guardian Hearts Online’s world ride feature is a first since it makes this title a cross platform Vita and Android game.

Guardian Hearts Online for Android has a different interface designed for one handed play. The game is available on Google Play, but it might be region locked like other Android titles.

Around the Network

Any body here wants a Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Beta Code? Due to shear excitement of getting into a Beta for the first time, I tried signing up without thinking only to realize that is for PS3 and I haz no PS3.

So, if anyone is interested just quote this and I'll pm the code to you. (quoting is easier for me coz the icon thingy turns blue )

You guys sound really attached to your games even though you can easily delete them and download them again whenever you want.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Pimp3k said:

Q? Entertainment’s mobile multiplayer online RPG, Guardian Hearts Online, you can play on PlayStation Vita. You can also play it on an Android device.

What’s neat is you can play Guardian Hearts Online on your Vita with a friend who has the game installed on a Samsung Galaxy phone. Guardian Hearts Online’s world ride feature is a first since it makes this title a cross platform Vita and Android game.

Guardian Hearts Online for Android has a different interface designed for one handed play. The game is available on Google Play, but it might be region locked like other Android titles.

Wow, that pretty sweet. I didn't even know they were extending cross platform out to mobile games outside of PS Mobile of course.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

ils411 said:
Any body here wants a Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Beta Code? Due to shear excitement of getting into a Beta for the first time, I tried signing up without thinking only to realize that is for PS3 and I haz no PS3.

So, if anyone is interested just quote this and I'll pm the code to you. (quoting is easier for me coz the icon thingy turns blue )

I do!

Does anyone here know if the game that comes with the Vita bundles actually comes in a vita case?