By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
chris212223 said:
Does anyone here know if the game that comes with the Vita bundles actually comes in a vita case?

Most definetly is the retail version not the digital one.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
chris212223 said:
ils411 said:
Any body here wants a Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Beta Code? Due to shear excitement of getting into a Beta for the first time, I tried signing up without thinking only to realize that is for PS3 and I haz no PS3.

So, if anyone is interested just quote this and I'll pm the code to you. (quoting is easier for me coz the icon thingy turns blue )

I do!

Hey dood, messaged you and code sent

Sorr for the hour delay though...was tied up...Ragnarok Odyssey.. makes you forget time

Chark said:
You guys sound really attached to your games even though you can easily delete them and download them again whenever you want.

For those with fast internet, its no porblem at all. But for folks like me, its not an option. I dont wanna sit around waiting for over 8 hours downloading Gravity Rush. So its one time download then it stays in my memory card. Either that or backed up on my laptop..though truth be told, my laptop's hardrive only has 2Gb of space left

I really nead to get an extrnal storage. But with the way things are going with un-forseen expenses piling up, I'm barely able to get gy. Plus me impuls buying Ragnarok Odyssey didnt help either lol!

Chark said:
chris212223 said:
Does anyone here know if the game that comes with the Vita bundles actually comes in a vita case?

Most definetly is the retail version not the digital one.

Depends on the packaged really. It would say so on the box if the games included are digital games or retail versions. I've seen a vita bundled with two games Docoro or somthing and another game and both are digital.

Does anyone know when Amazon is gonna put the Persona LE up for sale?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Any news on what psone games will be available once fw 1.80 rolls out this 28? I've been looking all over the net and can't find a single trace of news.

I have a 16GB but would really want a bigger :(. But no way i'm buying the 32GB one without a price drop.

ils411# Nope :/.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

^Dang, wonder when Sony, if ever, will release details on psone support for vita.

I was originally just going to get a 16Gb card but on a per Gb to dollar basis, the 32Gb card was a better deal. So I ended up with a 32Gb. Much like how I buy milk for my son, larger sizes = cheaper per gram, so I go for bigger packs

ils411 said:
^Dang, wonder when Sony, if ever, will release details on psone support for vita.

I was originally just going to get a 16Gb card but on a per Gb to dollar basis, the 32Gb card was a better deal. So I ended up with a 32Gb. Much like how I buy milk for my son, larger sizes = cheaper per gram, so I go for bigger packs

We should get more info tomorrow or on Tuesday. I guess their won't be to many ps1 games on day 1 as they have been so silent with information.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
ils411 said:

We should get more info tomorrow or on Tuesday. I guess their won't be to many ps1 games on day 1 as they have been so silent with information.

Yeah, thats what I'm afraid of. Either there isnt much psone games though they did say over 100 games will be available at launch of fw 1.80, or maybe its been delayed. (I sure hope not) Or maybe they're gonna have a mega bomb announcement on monday or something.