By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Real nice AC3 boxart. Surprised it doesn't say "Only on Playstation", though. Slightly worrying, in fact.

Anyway, gonna leave y'all with a nice preview of LBP Vita. There's a few spoilers in here, but nothing too serious, and it's generally a really nice look at what the game is gonna be like:

http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2012/08/24/littlebigplanet-ps-vita-hands-on/

See you all soon!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Real nice AC3 boxart. Surprised it doesn't say "Only on Playstation", though. Slightly worrying, in fact.

Anyway, gonna leave y'all with a nice preview of LBP Vita. There's a few spoilers in here, but nothing too serious, and it's generally a really nice look at what the game is gonna be like:

http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2012/08/24/littlebigplanet-ps-vita-hands-on/

See you all soon!

thanks for the link!

and about the only on ps thing..I wouldn't worry about it. I think in EU they don't use that as much as they do it in NA. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Good news peepz

http://gamerxchange.net/2012/08/25/playstation-vita-bundles-will-have-memory-cards-available-for-pre-order/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

(bitch mode) 4Gb is lame. SONY sucks. You still have to buy a bigger memcard in like... a week.(/bitch mode)

4 ≈ One

hehe true..I'm doing ok with my 4gb but yea I will need another one sooner or later for sure.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

Been playing Gravity Rush again and I got to the part with the big city. All I can say is holy shit, I'm playing on a handheld. 0_0

lol yep the city desgins are just beautiful

oh and i'm playing R&C full frontal assault now...in the tutorial...I have no idea what to do 0_o

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
hehe true..I'm doing ok with my 4gb but yea I will need another one sooner or later for sure.

I have 126MB free :( I haven't bought Sound Shapes and Escape Plan, 'coz of that. And on top of everything nobody in Croatia is holding a Gravity Rush in retail and DL copy is very reasonably priced...

Sometimes I just hate you SONY...          ... no I don't. :P But I'm not buying more of overpriced memory cards either.

I have 8GB MC but I'm planning to get a 32GB to the end of the year... I'm gonna get some full games on Digital like Persona 4... and will let 8Gb only for PSX and PSP games... and some demos...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I have a 32Gb card and I have 18Gb left. Whats funny is that the only full Vita games I have in it are Gravity Rush and Hot Shots golf which are both only 1.5Gb each, So thats 3Gb.

The other 10 or 11 Gb are PSN games and PSP gams...Damn! once LBPV, Persona4, AC:L, SF VS T, and the other Vita games releases, my 18Gb of free space will fill up so fast that it wont be funny