By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
I know I've been a pain, but does everyone have me on ignore? seems nobody's ever responding to my posts. not just here, but in other threads, too.

I have you on ignore.  It tells me you've posted, but it just says "This user's post has been removed".

Tehehehehehe.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Hey everyone!

Just read through the last 200 posts or so of this thread, and I'm really impressed by what a calm and friendly community we've got in here. I don't own a PS3 or a Vita, but I think I'll stick around this thread, because it's nice to see Vita news from a perspective where it isn't in a permanent state of "DOOOOooooomed"! xD There's so many positive points to the Vita, in both hardware and software, and although the sales aren't fantastic, there's no reason to believe that they can't pick up dramatically in the coming months with the release of great games like AC:L and CoD (I believe that CoD:D is getting too much hate too, honestly)

S'why I hang out here even without a Vita!

BasilZero said:
nen-suer said:
 Final someone excited about LKS besides me ^_^

So wait from what I read earlier....LKS for the vita is a sequel? I thought it was a remake of the Wii version o.O?

Yep, are you going to a get a vita now :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Santacruz said:

JBCJOQUOEFBNCJONQ3EWF920378UTGHPOOP2FUJNEDOJCANOSEJDCARROTSLOLOLTROLOLOLFNCQAEOUNFQ3908TGH2QEFOJNIEDOUJFBNWAEOUDJFWOEF
OMFG

I believe LKS on the Vita also contains the original on the cart right?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Cant find your ID Lucifer_Kuroro, mine is GamerOfThrone ;)

Euphoria : This is the sequel called NLKS, not a remake so i would be surprised if it also contains LKS,  if you want to try LKS to understand the sequel ( the story is not very important in fact), i suggest you to get Dolphin if you do not have a Wii :)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Anyone have any details on LKS story's co-op mode, and/or whether every mission in Ragnarok Odyssey can be played co-op?

I'll tel you that when i'll get NLKS ;)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Panama said:
Anyone have any details on LKS story's co-op mode, and/or whether every mission in Ragnarok Odyssey can be played co-op?

apparently, you can play every mission on multi-player for Ragnarok Odyssey, even the last boss. For the last boss, according to developers notes (too lazy to look for link, so...yeah) connection will terminate due to the ending sequence...lol!

On a side note, I'm having a hard time playing online. I always get an error and revert back to single player. Either that or I cant connect or there just arent a lot of players on line looks like I wont be able to manage to platinum this game as one trophy requires you to play 100 multiplayer games sad sad sad

Interview on PlayStation Blogcast for the new Ratchet and Clank game. Cross Play is a feature. Single player campaign with co op. A competitive mode that is a mix of turn based tower defense and RTS, sounds very interesting.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(