By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
I must admit that i LOVED gravity rush, it had me hooked like no other handheld game has for years! I really hope that they make a sequel

you and pretty much everyone else here.  Great game, plenty of stuff to do, well played, great art style and story and characters and...yeah, it was great. 

I'd liken it to inFamous, but handheld.  

that analogy is dead on, I like it!

Love Gravity Rush too. It just feels like the origin story of an unlikely superhero. Hence the reason the game leaves a lot of questions unanswered and introduces a bunch of characters withought full resolutions for them. It feels like.....the begining of something huge.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Runa216 said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
I must admit that i LOVED gravity rush, it had me hooked like no other handheld game has for years! I really hope that they make a sequel

you and pretty much everyone else here.  Great game, plenty of stuff to do, well played, great art style and story and characters and...yeah, it was great. 

I'd liken it to inFamous, but handheld.  

that analogy is dead on, I like it!

Love Gravity Rush too. It just feels like the origin story of an unlikely superhero. Hence the reason the game leaves a lot of questions unanswered and introduces a bunch of characters withought full resolutions for them. It feels like.....the begining of something huge.

It was, they said as much :D.  But yeah I hope the game sold well enough for a sequel.

does anyone know if multiplayer has been confirmed for AC: Liberation?

Chevinator123 said:

Yes I'm pretty sure they mentioned a multiplayer for the game during the reveal. Hopefully we will hear more of it at gamescom

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Chevinator123 said:

Yes I'm pretty sure they mentioned a multiplayer for the game during the reveal. Hopefully we will hear more of it at gamescom

Oh ok, cool

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/08/09/could-littlebigplanet-vita-be-the-best-lbp-ever Wow, i can't wait. Everyone watch this little big planet video. Could be the game changer vita needs.

I remember Media Molecule admitting that the team doing LBP Vita made a better game then they did, which is kind of sad but amazing at the same time. Honestly LittleBigPlanet has been an improving game since its inception so this being the best one is not surprising to me at all. Oh, and I played the demo before the Vita launched an it was awesome mini games and cool levels all the way.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Squall_Leonhart said:

I agree is a great game. :D

Just beat the challenge tower in Mortal Kombat. Madness I tell you. Well time to start the second challenge tower...woe is me.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chevinator123 said:

Not sure if it's confirmed, but I do know it was supposedly included.  I remember hearing about that but I don't know where. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Chark said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/08/09/could-littlebigplanet-vita-be-the-best-lbp-ever Wow, i can't wait. Everyone watch this little big planet video. Could be the game changer vita needs.

I remember Media Molecule admitting that the team doing LBP Vita made a better game then they did, which is kind of sad but amazing at the same time. Honestly LittleBigPlanet has been an improving game since its inception so this being the best one is not surprising to me at all. Oh, and I played the demo before the Vita launched an it was awesome mini games and cool levels all the way.

Yeah, it's looking like it's going to be a pretty sweet game.  Just the mini games alone make the game look fantastic.

On another note. I've been playing sound shapes all day, it's the best game I've played in awhile. The music element is far beyond anything else I've played. I love beat school. I'm not a musical person, but it's making me feel like a bad ass and helping pick out different notes with in the music. A lot of fun.  Anyone that hasn't downloaded this gem, do it!