By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
I really want to thank everyone for making this thread a great success and help keep it going strong from the start.

we now have over 1000 replies PLUS over 40000 views! we had some members joining up to vgc just because of this thread even. I'm glad people are finding this thread useful.
Let us keep this thread going strong!

Just as a comment on the new title, it hasn't actually been confirmed yet.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I really want to thank everyone for making this thread a great success and help keep it going strong from the start.

we now have over 1000 replies PLUS over 40000 views! we had some members joining up to vgc just because of this thread even. I'm glad people are finding this thread useful.
Let us keep this thread going strong!

Just as a comment on the new title, it hasn't actually been confirmed yet.

issue fixed with some "??"s :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Rainbird said:
o_O.Q said:
Rainbird said:

The PS3 and Vita will have to talk together over the web to make any PS3 game playable, which is going to cause lag. I'm just hoping Sony can manage to minimize it.

i thought they were also capable of direct communication, i think remote play with psp could be either over the web or directly

If you're close enough to do something like that, then there isn't much point in doing remote play to begin with. Remote play doesn't become awesome until you can play a game from your PS3 when you're away from home.

Well, if it can be built so all games can use it, it'd be a great help to me. I only have the use of one TV for the most part, and being able to play my PS3 games on the VITA will help free up the TV for my family to watch, even if I'm only playing right next to them on the couch.

MasterVG71782 said:
Rainbird said:
o_O.Q said:
Rainbird said:

The PS3 and Vita will have to talk together over the web to make any PS3 game playable, which is going to cause lag. I'm just hoping Sony can manage to minimize it.

i thought they were also capable of direct communication, i think remote play with psp could be either over the web or directly

If you're close enough to do something like that, then there isn't much point in doing remote play to begin with. Remote play doesn't become awesome until you can play a game from your PS3 when you're away from home.

Well, if it can be built so all games can use it, it'd be a great help to me. I only have the use of one TV for the most part, and being able to play my PS3 games on the VITA will help free up the TV for my family to watch, even if I'm only playing right next to them on the couch.

That sounds exactly like a Wii U! And would actually be a pretty smart move if Sony did do that just so that they can do everything that the Wii U can do (for at least double the price...)

cross game voice chat for PS3 will be available too if this is real... ^^

Around the Network

this is an amazing thread, and its great to see it do so well :)

will the game be on them psp disc things

man-bear-pig said:
will the game be on them psp disc things

nope no more UMDs , PSV is using a flash format instead

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Gamestop thinks the Vita will be "dynamite".  

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/playstation-vita-will-be-dynamite-says-gamestop/

http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/1,107165,10712319,Tak_wyglada_polskie_menu_PS_Vitapolska__sony__ps_vita.html

If you enter this link and watch trailer you will be able to see why Sony kicks ass ;)

This is fully working and localized Polish menu for PSV 3 months before release.
Some corporations with names starting on N or M could learn a bit on how to treat smaller markets from them;)

If you watch carefully it also shows menu with language choices and dozens of options to select ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB