By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII-2 NEW INFO From Previews! (multiple story arcs, hidden side quests, larger dungeons...)

NoCtiS_NoX said:
darthdevidem01 said:
A feature confirmed in the interview I seem to have missed out.

You can SAVE anywhere in the game...no more save points

Okay, this one is disappointing. I want my save points it makes the game a little bit harder.  Why the heck they remove it!? UGH!

FFXIII had save points like every 10 minutes and you could retry if you died in battle...and there was a save point before every boss.

I love this addition, it only makes sense since now shops will be in towns so why have save points every 10 minutes in a game where even if you die in battle you can retry right away too?

I always found save points tedious (difficulty is different from tedium imo) in RPG's....WRPG's got rid of them, its about time JRPG's did too.

I think from some of the talk many of the games areas may be a bit like FF12 where they are wider open (unless they want us to ride loadss of chocobos in maze like dungeons which I doubt)....for something like that having saving anywhere is good.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

ohhh I see what you mean by unbalanced now. I think the level caps were there for that reason then, to stop too much overpowering going on, clearly you thought there was enough overpowering by grinding a bit.....they could solve this by more aggressive level caps then.

@PS3_Jrpg_Gamer

Yes Serah is hawt, if you find 13 year old girls hawt.

I can never understand this attitude about Serah since she is 18 and Snow is 21

and in both FFXIII and FFXIII-2 Serah is is smexy^_^

Serah in FFXIII-2 reminds me of Yuna in FFX-2^_^

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

hikaruchan said:
darthdevidem01 said:

ohhh I see what you mean by unbalanced now. I think the level caps were there for that reason then, to stop too much overpowering going on, clearly you thought there was enough overpowering by grinding a bit.....they could solve this by more aggressive level caps then.

@PS3_Jrpg_Gamer

and in both FFXIII and FFXIII-2 is is smexy^_^

Serah looks 15 and Snow looks 25.

Darc Requiem said:
hikaruchan said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@PS3_Jrpg_Gamer

Serah and Snow being 18 ad 21 respectively are from there official Character profiles  and remember

this is Final Fantasy not the Japanese Version of Snacher and Snow is not Gillian Seed  and Serah is not Katrina Gibson.

hikaruchan said:
Darc Requiem said:
hikaruchan said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@PS3_Jrpg_Gamer

Serah and Snow being 18 ad 21 respectively are from there official Character profiles  and remember

this is Final Fantasy not the Japanese Version of Snacher and Snow is not Gillian Seed  and Serah is not Katrina Gibson.

Which doesn't change the fact that Serah looks 15 and Snow looks 25.

Around the Network

So far my only dislike about XIII-2 is the characters.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Darc Requiem said:
hikaruchan said:

Which doesn't change the fact that Serah looks 15 and Snow looks 25.

What can we do most asians look younger than their age.  

ryuzaki57 said:
darkknightkryta said:

Um you don't need more than 2 ravagers and a commando. If things are really tough then a ravager, commando and healer. You can get through 90% of fights this way. Come across a boss? Then 2 synergists and a sabatour or inverse that. Then 2 ravagers and a commando and 3 healers if you have to heal.

What's this bullshit? In the last parts of the game you have to change Optima every 30 seconds and use every role if you want to survive and/or play efficiently. Against Adamants you need 2 defensers at least and every single of your optima slots by the way.

why bullshit? dude the last part of the game is about 1 hour, one out of around 35 thats 3 % , you are calling bullshit on hiim because the last 3 % of the game you cant use 2 ravengers and a commando.... ?

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

hikaruchan said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@PS3_Jrpg_Gamer

18 is what square enix wrote to avoid legal issues, she is 13 , her body is that of a 13 year old , is all part of japans obsession with preadolencent gilrs.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

radha said:
hikaruchan said:
darthdevidem01 said:

@PS3_Jrpg_Gamer

18 is what square enix wrote to avoid legal issues, she is 13 , her body is that of a 13 year old , is all part of japans obsession with preadolencent gilrs.

I suppose you don't believe that Ranka Lee from Maross Frontier is 16 or Sheryl Nome from Maross Frontier is 17.

Many Anime and Game characters in Japan look yonger then they are because many Japanese women look younger then they are.

eg May'n is 21