By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More / New Zelda Skyward Sword Pictures

Click here to find More / New Zelda Skyward Sword Pictures

You'll find too the latest Trailer in HD Quality

I found it gorgeous ...

Edit : Please, could someone tell me how we post video into thread here ? Ty ^_^

Around the Network

I'm finding it really hard to fall in love with this game when not even Nintendo seems to be excited about it. The only time it was discussed was amongst Zelda 25th Anniversary news. They even dedicated more time to a Lego game >_

By the way, to embed a video... on youtube press share, then embed, then there should be four ticking boxes, tick the bottom that says something like 'old embed code', choose your size and then copy the code. Go back to the vgchartz and click on 'post quick reply', that should bring up that menu above where you write. Press HTML and then paste in the link.

XD I hope that makes sense.

Looking good.
Looking damn good.

Might buy it. Though I haven't even bought TP.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Myak-04 said:
I'm finding it really hard to fall in love with this game when not even Nintendo seems to be excited about it. The only time it was discussed was amongst Zelda 25th Anniversary news. They even dedicated more time to a Lego game >_< . I hope the game is talked about more during what's left of E3... with a release date, or at least some idea of when it'll be coming out.

By the way, to embed a video... on youtube press share, then embed, then there should be four ticking boxes, tick the bottom that says something like 'old embed code', choose your size and then copy the code. Go back to the vgchartz and click on 'post quick reply', that should bring up that menu above where you write. Press HTML and then paste in the link.

The trailer released today was pretty much everything I wanted out of a trailer. I can't imagine not being excited.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Myak-04 said:
I'm finding it really hard to fall in love with this game when not even Nintendo seems to be excited about it. The only time it was discussed was amongst Zelda 25th Anniversary news. They even dedicated more time to a Lego game >_< . I hope the game is talked about more during what's left of E3... with a release date, or at least some idea of when it'll be coming out.

The trailer released today was pretty much everything I wanted out of a trailer. I can't imagine not being excited.

Yeah I guess I got my expectations too high. I was hoping for a cinematic trailer, the same as Nintendo did for Twilight Princess. Oh well, show floor demos should get me more excited for the game. 

I don't get how Nintendo doesn't show this at all. Not even another demo? I mean come on Nintendo, I don't have a Wii, and that's absolutely ridiculous.

I'm just trying to picture Microsoft saying to themselves "Why should we demo Halo 4? Let's talk about Xbox 720 and Xbox Live all conference instead" next year and how bad the reaction would be.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Myak-04 said:
Khuutra said:
Myak-04 said:

Yeah I guess I got my expectations too high. I was hoping for a cinematic trailer, the same as Nintendo did for Twilight Princess. Oh well, show floor demos should get me more excited for the game. 

Just cause they didn't have another (poor) stage demo with Miyamoto at the conference doesn't mean they aren't demoing it at all... there's hands on impressions and video of gameplay on just about every gaming site out there from the show floor at E3 today.  Same thing with alot of other game that weren't even mentioned at the press conference like Kirby Wii.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Skyward Sword looks absolutely stunning. I'm still slightly apprehensive about the stiff animation during battle, but that's a direct consequence of the gameplay; it's perfectly understandable and likely will not be a problem once you get into it.

I'm very interested about the way the world is structured. It almost seem to be a "open" dungeon-crawler of sorts, and I'm saying that in the best possible way. Can't wait to see how far they're taking the experimental side of the title.