By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Which Kinect Game are you most looking forward too?

What Kinect Game are you most looking forward to?

Kinect Sports 2 3 6.00%

Dance Central 2 5 10.00%

Ryse 18 36.00%

Star Wars Kinect 5 10.00%

Child of Eden 5 10.00%

Fable: The Journey 1 2.00%

Minecraft Kinect 5 10.00%

Project Draco 3 6.00%

Steel Battalion 1 2.00%

Other 4 8.00%

Total:50

Vote!

I was hoping more would be announced, but Kinect Sports 2 for me.

Around the Network

Ryme. (sp?)
Child of Eden.
Forza 4 if that counts.

What else is there?

Child of Eden definitely.

I would have gone with Rise of Nightmares but since it wasn't an option I went with Ryse. Actually I want to take back my vote and go with Child of Eden because we don't know that much about it.

mass effect.

still not prepared to buy one though...and i hope minecraft is playable with a controller.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Project Draco for me... with Ryse and Steel battalion coming a very close second and third.

Ryse looks to impress handily. Or else I should say, given we didn't actually get any real game footage, but it shows that my dream of having an FPS RPG on kinect isn't just reasonable, it's plausable. I would cry if Dark Souls had an extra kinect control scheme.

Dance Central 2 came in a close 2nd. While I can't say I'm impressed with the current Kinect line-up, it could've been worse. Like what they did to poor Fable . . . sigh.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

Ryse looks to impress handily. Or else I should say, given we didn't actually get any real game footage, but it shows that my dream of having an FPS RPG on kinect isn't just reasonable, it's plausable. I would cry if Dark Souls had an extra kinect control scheme.

Dance Central 2 came in a close 2nd. While I can't say I'm impressed with the current Kinect line-up, it could've been worse. Like what they did to poor Fable . . . sigh.

Dont know about you but I haven't seen Fable anywhere at E3... I did see a pretty shit thing called 'The Journey' though.

I was really surprised that no Project Draco, Steel battalion, Rise of Nightmares or Codename D was shown though, and if that Disney game is the 'Roller Coaster' game previously mentioned I will not be very happy.

Kinect Sports 2 probably will get it used

Dance Central 2 same for that one

Ryse will probably buy it new if it turns out to be around or above a 7 meta

Star Wars Kinect same for that one

Child of Eden will buy cause it's party and GF friendly

Fable: The Journey will probably get because to me it looked better than most people say.... I mean I don't care about rail FPS.... to me they are all more or less on rail.... when was the last time you had to actually make a choice on where to go next in halo or gears beside when you split with your team.... and when was the last time you played them with new ennemies at one spot that weren't there on your last play through.... ??? if you actually have some RPG back drop on the game and a bunch of powers it could actually get interesting I think

Minecraft Kinect not really into that game... I mean it's a big ultima online 3D map editor.... been there done that back in my private shard days... don't feel like paying for it.... but it's a cool app...

Project Draco that could be a bad ass rail game ala panzer dragoon so maybe depending on the raiting

Steel Battalion got the last one with the giant pad so def will get that one

rise of nightmare is also something I'm waiting for

so yeah as you can see that plus gears, halo HD, call of duty, battlefield, a couple arcade games I look foreward... I mean I have enough to satisfy me for a while just with one system I don't see what people are complaining about, but hey that just me.... and I'm sure I forgot a bunch of titles that didn't show at E3 for whatever reasons

Will probably pick one up during the holidays with Kinect sports 2 and Star Wars/Fable if they are available.