By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you going to abandon PS3 and X360 for WiiU?

glimmer_of_hope said:
chocoloco said:
No, It will not be long until wiiU is left behind again graphically by Sony and Micro.

Pretty impressive, can you please elaborate? I mean Wiiu, Sony and Microsoft haven't even released their next Gen specs. It seems you have some really good insider information....please share with us !

Only using logic no reason to get emotional about it. I wont elaborate on something most non-nentendo only fans would agree on.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Cthulhu said:
" Imagine playing Battlefield3 with jaw-dropping graphics "

Yes I can imagine it on my PS3 PC

Fixed

Sure man, no question PC will be "THE" version to buy. Sadly my laptop is not good for games

NO WAY.

In fact I went from being incredibly stoked for Nintendo's new console to having zero desire to own one.

Its not a big step graphically at all apparently. The controller is massive and button layout it crazy, plus all they've announced are ports of games we already are gettin on the HD systems.

I dont know don't get me wrong if Nintendo can show me some legit reasons to buy this thing I will for sure. I'm always open to content from any company but this system just doesn't look appealing whatsoever.

Unlikely. I just got my Wii 5 or 6 months ago, I'm good on Nintendo for a long time.

Also I think the tablet gaming device looks silly. Prolly going to wait for a 9th Gen Nintendo to play backward compatible Wii U games.

Also I want to wait out the PS4 and 360 successor a bit. See what they are like, and what games they offer. I can't picture Nintendo being as third party friendly as it was during the SNES days, only time will tell.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I wil still use my PS3 for Blu-Ray and there might be the occasional 1st party game.But unless the 3rd parties gives me a reason not to(like Wii U missing out on mission DLC) all games beyond April 2012 i will only buy on Wii U

Around the Network

Wait!!

If anyone thinks I'm going to replace my controller with a freaking mini-tv you have GOT to be kidding me.

I cant imagine lugging that stupid looking thing around to play a video game.

Let me be frank..

Hell no.

4 ≈ One

abandoning an object that costs 199+ dollars. Is not a good investment.

If you abandon 199 dollars. The question becomes. why?

definitely not, I wasn't even impressed with the console honestly

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Acevil said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Not Really but I will buy all my multiplatform games on it. So technically it will replace my 360 when it comes to multiplatform. PS3 usually has the worse version of multiplatform games so it definitely will replace that.

Actually these days ps3 is getting better ones, but I am in the same boat as you. Good to know multiplatformer(console) gamers like us think a like! Get the best version always.....unless you don't have that console....in which you need to buy the console! :P

Well you know there's also issue of having trophies/achievments as well as all the accessories to console.

I got fightning stick that works on PS3/PC it would be kinda pointless to buy fightning games on Wii U knowing I'd need to invest in another arcade stick just for it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB