By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you going to abandon PS3 and X360 for WiiU?

Nope.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Not Really but I will buy all my multiplatform games on it. So technically it will replace my 360 when it comes to multiplatform. PS3 usually has the worse version of multiplatform games so it definitely will replace that.

Actually these days ps3 is getting better ones, but I am in the same boat as you. Good to know multiplatformer(console) gamers like us think a like! Get the best version always.....unless you don't have that console....in which you need to buy the console! :P

Nope, gonna stick with the PS3.

Not going to replace my PS3, however, depending on a what info comes in the next 6-12 months I may skip Vita or Wii U.

I am getting one or the other, not both.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Not going to replace my PS3, however, depending on a what info comes in the next 6-12 months I may skip Vita or Wii U.

I am getting one or the other, not both.

If you want to make the most sound judgement you would view the next Nintendo e3 and release date, and compare to how you felt with this year NGP and release date. So remember this years feeling! Actually the best thing to do would be wait for next year e3.....also I thought handhelds priced at 249.99 were too much! :P :P

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
Not Really but I will buy all my multiplatform games on it. So technically it will replace my 360 when it comes to multiplatform. PS3 usually has the worse version of multiplatform games so it definitely will replace that.

Actually these days ps3 is getting better ones, but I am in the same boat as you. Good to know multiplatformer(console) gamers like us thing a like! Get the best version always.....unless you don't have that console....in which you need to buy the console! :P

Yeah man definitely. That's how a proper hardcore gamer thinks. 

really guys , really someone would spend x dollars in a gaming console that , to the date, has the same freakin games that 360 and ps3?.. its not about being hardcore, but for me nintendo just announced that now you can play a small percentage of ps360 games in Wii

I think Nintendo is making a smart move so yes, I'll buy all of my multiplatforms for Wii U and I'll still stick to those Sony exclusives I like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Is there a new console or are peripherals now known as consoles? The contoller looks expensive - I'm sure it's attached to a new console.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil