4 27 4.42%

3 11 1.80%

2 11 1.80%

1 41 6.71%

Total:611
osamanobama said:
Michael-5 said:

I'm sounding hypocritical, right.

Halo is remade, God of War collections is a port. This is completly different. If they took the PSP interations and made them look like God of War 3, then that would count.

I did not count Ryse as AAA, I said it and Medevil Moves are about the same quality. Good, but nothing special. I bolded my initial comment for clarity, please re-read. I'm not personally interested in Starhawk or Dust (and until you play Eve, you shouldn't be either).

Okay, if you want to start counting Dust as a great game, have you ever played Eve? It's set in the Eve Universe. Is Eve a AAA MMO? No, so for the same reason this game is meh. It's only real importance is it allows cross platform play, which is a big slap to MS's face, as online gaming should be free and cross platform.

Dust 514 isn't even PS3 exclusive, so why are we even counting it?

K take Minecraft out, I don't know much about that game. I think it's an XBL game anyway, and I never count XBL PSN games. This is my mistake and I didn't even notice it at E3.

Ruin, I only saw it played on PS Vita. I guess it's an extra game for PS3, but still Meh as it's a portable game too. You can think it's great, I won't argue, but it's not AAA, it's just a typical RPG.

Also play Dance central. You want to include a kids game like Sly Cooper, and then ignore Dance Central 2 and Kinect Sports 2 because they are too kiddie? Go play it, this is where you show some bias, it's fun as hell.

Fable, and Sly are meh. Not AAA. I put Fable on the same level as Dust, and before you try putting Dust on, play Everquest.

Resistance and Uncharted were not announced this year. Counting them would be like counting Gears or Forza 4. Common, you know I'm right, you making pretty lame areguments now.

Also Starhawk is probably as good as Warhawk, or Borderlands. It will be a good game, but it isn't a AAA game like Uncharted, and at very best it will sell sub 2 million. I counted this game, but it's nothing jaw dropping. The only HD exclusive games shown that were jaw dropping were Halo's, Gears, Forza, Uncharted, Resistance, and InFamous. Out of those, the only newly announced games this E3 were the two Halo's.

After those 2 Halo's you get a bunch of good-meh games. Ryse, Medevil Moves, Sly Cooper, Fable, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2, Starhawk, and Ruin were nothing special. You expect more from console developers.

Honestly AAA games are games like Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, Batman, or Call of Duty. Do you really think an MMO such as Dust or Sly Cooper comes close to those production values?

Sony had no big announcment for the PS3 this fall, they only showed new good or meh games. MS did largely the same thing, but at least they had some AAA titles, and yes I know it's Halo, a lot of people say the franchise is being milked, but the 360 has only seen 2 primary Halo titles, where other franchises are seeing a third installment now (Gears, Uncharted, Resistance, and Forza).

Stop trying to demean me by ending your arguements with critisisms. That's in itself is a sign that you're stuggling to make a point.

I never claimed any of the Kinect games Microsoft announced were AAA, I only said Halo's were AAA. Don't twist what I have to say. Other then Halo's, both Sony and MS failed to show any really exciting games. Some games looked good, but really compared to third party software.....not really. Who in the right mind would put down Mass Effect 3, Battlefield, or Elder Scrolls V for Ryse, Medevil Moves, Ruin, or Fable. Maybe they would put it down for Dance Central 2 or Kinect Sports 2 as they are interesting, but these are not new IP's, they are nothing really special.

MS's 360 had a better show then Sony's PS3 portion, simple as that. More decent/good games, and they actually showed a couple new AAA titles. Yea Sony had Uncharted and Resistance, but MS had Gears and Forza. MS was better against the PS3 portion and I showed it.

Michael, i have have just realized it is completely useless arguing with you.

Oh man, you know I'm right. Do you really think Sly, Ruin, and Medevil Moves are better then 2 Halo's, Fable, Ryse, Dance Central and Kinect Sports? 3 versus 6, where Sony has no AA titles and MS has 2.

You ignore my points and make some bs arguement, and when I prove you wrong you can't even man up and admit it. My dogs got more b**ls then you and he had a vasectimy.

and MUGEN, you're mean :P I made a good point and you know it.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:

why did it take so long man? why so long? :P

i dont know why, i some reason just thought that we were on good enough grounds for him to see his hypocrasy.

but my efforts are to no avail, oh well.

im still rather good at arguing and winning (destroying) with people in person.

I tend to avoid arguments with him like a plague. i just don't want to type too much.

and another thing I would like to point out about sony E3. they announced new HW, very afforadble hw with splitscreen tech built in. they showed 3rd party games too BUT they all had ADDITONAL content. Two Bioshocks for the same price. Two battlefields for the same price. they did all this with a lot of info on PSV to release too.

i will head that advice.

i would have much more succes argiung with a wall or parrot. 

ethomaz said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

PS3 announced Games:
Ruin
Sly 4
Medevil Moves
Dragon's Crown

Fixed .

Dust 514 isn't PS3 exclusive. Counting it as such would be like counting Ghost Recon or Mass Effect as 360 exclusives.

What's Dragon's Crown? I didn't see it in the press conference.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
Dust 514 isn't PS3 exclusive. Counting it as such would be like counting Ghost Recon or Mass Effect as 360 exclusives.

I forgot about Dust 514... it's on PC too.

Dragon's Crown is showed in montage for 5 seconds... it's the Vanillaware game for PS3 and PSVita.

See more here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130038 .

osamanobama said:
Michael-5 said:
AlkamistStar said:
Michael-5 said:
AlkamistStar said:
@ Michael-5

To say that Sony's press conference announced, "no good games" for the PS3 is a matter of opinion. To say that no one can argue that is contradictory on your part, seeing as the games you've listed that were announced at Microsoft's conference may not be considered "good games" to some.

I'm all for supporting your console of choice, but when your opinion is considered as factuality - I draw the line. That view goes for most people, and it only gives you a bad reputation on the forums.

I think the PS3 announcements for new titles far outweigh the X360 ones, especially since I can play them a lot sooner than I can Halo 4.

My console of choice is the Xbox 360, but i'd be a fool to say my PS3 won't be getting the majority of my time once the GOW & Team Ico games remastered collection launches, and Uncharted 3....shut up and take my money.

YEY someone smart. Good games was perhaps a poor choice of wording on my part, but some people here defent the PS3 blindly, and I find that the purpose of the my arguement gets ignored so people can be nitpicky on my wording. I have made similar arguements against MS since 360's lineup is very generic (Halo, Forza, Gears, Kinect, Dance Central, all again), but people never critisize my wording or claims on 360. Why is that?

My arguement holds much better for AAA titles, none of the PS3 games announced have AAA production values. I later changed my arguement to focus on AAA titles, instead of "good games."

I should have said, quality games, because as well built as a game like Batman is, not everyone likes it, just like you say.

Maybe my harsh claims give me a bad reputation, but I find the forums largely PS3 biased. I say the same things for both the 360 and PS3, and only get heckled on PS3 claims. Older memeber of VGChartz have seen this, and I think I can make much more civil debates with them.

I'm not going to change my views, or points just because the majority (on this website, not necessarily in life) say so. If Sly Cooper is a cool adult game, so is Dance Central 2, simple as that.

Anyway, back to the debate at hand, why do you feel the PS3 announcements far outweight the 360 ones? Sony announced Ruin, Sly Cooper, Medevil Moves, and God of War Origins Collection for the PS3. That's 3 new games, and 1 direct port compatible with 3D play (but no graphical upgrade, a straight port). Of those games, only Ruin, Medevil Moves and God of War Origins are being released this fall.

Microsoft announced Ryse, Fable, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2, Halo Remake, and Halo 4. Of those games Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2, and Halo Combat Evolved Annicersary are coming out this fall. 3 games a peice, the only difference is the 360 has 1 AAA title, and PS3 has 1 port.

After this fall MS still has 3 more new game announcements to fall back on. Halo 4, Fable, and Ryse. Sony only announced 1 2012 game, and that was Sly Cooper, so here MS clearly wins.

Fair enough.

HaHa! See, I make sence when people read what I have to say.

However, in reality what happens is people read an Anti-PS3 comment, and basically ignore my post to make an arguement I never brought up. MS was better :P.

michael this is not a personal attack. 

this is a completely serious question; Do you  really not see how hypocritical you are? 

if you really dont, i suggest you go back and reflect on previous arguements youve had with me as well as others. im sure with time it will become faily evident that your essay have an abundance of contridictions, and false claims and misrepresentations of what others have said.

also one last tip, just as the GOW collection got a graphical overhaul, and as Halo 1 is too, so is the GOW PSP collection. and what other platform is DUST on, as far as i know its exclusive. another tip, the games you said i  claimed were AAA and the games you cliamed were AA, i didnt, read back please, i didnt claim any games to be AAA.

i tried to put this in as civil of a way as possible, but its still rather unfortunate that you dont see your hypocrasy.

You ignore my post and call me names, and I'm the one who isn;t making a fair debate?

Last arguement we had you came back to me an apoligized because you yourself realized you were being insulting.

GOW PSP is a port, with 3D graphics. The game using the same engine as the PSP interation, just upgraded slightly for PS3. Halo CE is completly redone, and runs on a different engine. It's also including multiplayer, something the original version never had (PC version did).

Dust 514 is also comming out to 360. What the PS3 version has is cross platform play with PC (just like Portal 2). This is big for a MMO, but Dust 514 is not a PS3 exclusive. Go to IGN.com and you will see it is listed as a 360 game too.

I only claimed HAlo's as AAA. You said that I claimed Ryse was AAA, but Medevil Moves (similar quality) was not, therefor I'm hypocritical. I return to you that neither were AAA.

Please, read my posts before replying. I think the reason why you think I am hypocritical is because you are labeling me as a 360 fanboy (in your head), and taking what I have to say in an extremly biased way. All I am claiming is what MS's 360 show was better because they showed more good-decent games (4 PS3 compared to 6 360), and that only MS showed AAA titles (2 Halo games). You might not be a fan of Dance Central, but in reality it will get a similar rating as Sly Cooper. Might not be a "core" game, but it's still fun as hell. Ryse, Fable, and Sly may be fun, but they are nowhere nearly as appealing to the masses as Halo, or major 3rd party multiplatformers like Batman, so the only AAA HD exclusives were the 2 Halo's simple.

There are no contradictions to my points, you just twist what I have to say until there is. I never claimed Ryse was AAA, but Medevil Moves was not, you made that up, among other things.

You are trying to be civil, but in this comment, you did not do one thing but critisize. That is far from civil, that's just insulting. If you want to be civil, leave the namecalling out.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:

i dont know why, i some reason just thought that we were on good enough grounds for him to see his hypocrasy.

I tend to avoid arguments with him like a plague. i just don't want to type too much.

and another thing I would like to point out about sony E3. they announced new HW, very afforadble hw with splitscreen tech built in. they showed 3rd party games too BUT they all had ADDITONAL content. Two Bioshocks for the same price. Two battlefields for the same price. they did all this with a lot of info on PSV to release too.

You are so mean.

What do you get off insulting me?

ethomaz said:
Michael-5 said:

I forgot about Dust 514... it's on PC too.

Dragon's Crown is showed in montage for 5 seconds... it's the Vanillaware game for PS3 and PSVita.

See more here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130038 .

No Dust 514 is coming to 360 as well. PC-PS3 cross platform play is exclusive to PS3 and PC, like Portal 2.

This mix up is understandable, last year a lot of people thought Metal Gear Solid Rising was a 360 exclusive.

I will take your word and add Dragon's Crown into all future E3 debates regarding PS3's lineup, but you should remove Dust.

Michael-5 said:
osamanobama said:
Michael-5 said:
AlkamistStar said:
Michael-5 said:
AlkamistStar said:
@ Michael-5

To say that Sony's press conference announced, "no good games" for the PS3 is a matter of opinion. To say that no one can argue that is contradictory on your part, seeing as the games you've listed that were announced at Microsoft's conference may not be considered "good games" to some.

I'm all for supporting your console of choice, but when your opinion is considered as factuality - I draw the line. That view goes for most people, and it only gives you a bad reputation on the forums.

I think the PS3 announcements for new titles far outweigh the X360 ones, especially since I can play them a lot sooner than I can Halo 4.

My console of choice is the Xbox 360, but i'd be a fool to say my PS3 won't be getting the majority of my time once the GOW & Team Ico games remastered collection launches, and Uncharted 3....shut up and take my money.

YEY someone smart. Good games was perhaps a poor choice of wording on my part, but some people here defent the PS3 blindly, and I find that the purpose of the my arguement gets ignored so people can be nitpicky on my wording. I have made similar arguements against MS since 360's lineup is very generic (Halo, Forza, Gears, Kinect, Dance Central, all again), but people never critisize my wording or claims on 360. Why is that?

My arguement holds much better for AAA titles, none of the PS3 games announced have AAA production values. I later changed my arguement to focus on AAA titles, instead of "good games."

I should have said, quality games, because as well built as a game like Batman is, not everyone likes it, just like you say.

Maybe my harsh claims give me a bad reputation, but I find the forums largely PS3 biased. I say the same things for both the 360 and PS3, and only get heckled on PS3 claims. Older memeber of VGChartz have seen this, and I think I can make much more civil debates with them.

I'm not going to change my views, or points just because the majority (on this website, not necessarily in life) say so. If Sly Cooper is a cool adult game, so is Dance Central 2, simple as that.

Anyway, back to the debate at hand, why do you feel the PS3 announcements far outweight the 360 ones? Sony announced Ruin, Sly Cooper, Medevil Moves, and God of War Origins Collection for the PS3. That's 3 new games, and 1 direct port compatible with 3D play (but no graphical upgrade, a straight port). Of those games, only Ruin, Medevil Moves and God of War Origins are being released this fall.

Microsoft announced Ryse, Fable, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2, Halo Remake, and Halo 4. Of those games Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2, and Halo Combat Evolved Annicersary are coming out this fall. 3 games a peice, the only difference is the 360 has 1 AAA title, and PS3 has 1 port.

After this fall MS still has 3 more new game announcements to fall back on. Halo 4, Fable, and Ryse. Sony only announced 1 2012 game, and that was Sly Cooper, so here MS clearly wins.

Fair enough.

HaHa! See, I make sence when people read what I have to say.

However, in reality what happens is people read an Anti-PS3 comment, and basically ignore my post to make an arguement I never brought up. MS was better :P.

this is a completely serious question; Do you  really not see how hypocritical you are? 

if you really dont, i suggest you go back and reflect on previous arguements youve had with me as well as others. im sure with time it will become faily evident that your essay have an abundance of contridictions, and false claims and misrepresentations of what others have said.

also one last tip, just as the GOW collection got a graphical overhaul, and as Halo 1 is too, so is the GOW PSP collection. and what other platform is DUST on, as far as i know its exclusive. another tip, the games you said i  claimed were AAA and the games you cliamed were AA, i didnt, read back please, i didnt claim any games to be AAA.

i tried to put this in as civil of a way as possible, but its still rather unfortunate that you dont see your hypocrasy.

You ignore my post and call me names, and I'm the one who isn;t making a fair debate?

Last arguement we had you came back to me an apoligized because you yourself realized you were being insulting.

GOW PSP is a port, with 3D graphics. The game using the same engine as the PSP interation, just upgraded slightly for PS3. Halo CE is completly redone, and runs on a different engine. It's also including multiplayer, something the original version never had (PC version did).

Dust 514 is also comming out to 360. What the PS3 version has is cross platform play with PC (just like Portal 2). This is big for a MMO, but Dust 514 is not a PS3 exclusive. Go to IGN.com and you will see it is listed as a 360 game too.

I only claimed HAlo's as AAA. You said that I claimed Ryse was AAA, but Medevil Moves (similar quality) was not, therefor I'm hypocritical. I return to you that neither were AAA.

Please, read my posts before replying. I think the reason why you think I am hypocritical is because you are labeling me as a 360 fanboy (in your head), and taking what I have to say in an extremly biased way. All I am claiming is what MS's 360 show was better because they showed more good-decent games (4 PS3 compared to 6 360), and that only MS showed AAA titles (2 Halo games). You might not be a fan of Dance Central, but in reality it will get a similar rating as Sly Cooper. Might not be a "core" game, but it's still fun as hell. Ryse, Fable, and Sly may be fun, but they are nowhere nearly as appealing to the masses as Halo, or major 3rd party multiplatformers like Batman, so the only AAA HD exclusives were the 2 Halo's simple.

There are no contradictions to my points, you just twist what I have to say until there is. I never claimed Ryse was AAA, but Medevil Moves was not, you made that up, among other things.

You are trying to be civil, but in this comment, you did not do one thing but critisize. That is far from civil, that's just insulting. If you want to be civil, leave the namecalling out.

i dont know why im doing this, but what the hell...

i never claimed that either the medevil game or Ryse were AAA, nor did i claim you did. just wanted to clarify that.

if you are counting a remastered 10 year old game, as a AAA title no less then you must also include a remastered game that has been overhauled to have better graphics, 3D capabilities and other bells and whistles. GOW is just as much of a AAA title as Halo 1.

aslo when did i ever name call you, did you just make that up, really where did i do that? i was being very civil. it seems you read things how you want to see them, and ignore things that you want to ignore

osamanobama said:
Michael-5 said:
osamanobama said:

i dont know why im doing this, but what the hell...

i never claimed that either the medevil game or Ryse were AAA, nor did i claim you did. just wanted to clarify that.

if you are counting a remastered 10 year old game, as a AAA title no less then you must also include a remastered game that has been overhauled to have better graphics, 3D capabilities and other bells and whistles. GOW is just as much of a AAA title as Halo 1.

aslo when did i ever name call you, did you just make that up, really where did i do that? i was being very civil. it seems you read things how you want to see them, and ignore things that you want to ignore

I know your a nice guy, so lets start from sratch. I never, past points, this is just stupid.

I feel MS's announced more games for the 360 then Sony did for the PS3, and because of that I feel the MS press conference was better. Yea Sony talked about Uncharted and Resistance, but to me that completly cancels out with Gears and Forza. They did talk about InFamous 2, but that's already out so it's not really an upcoming game to look forward to, and Twisted Metal/The Last Guardian were nowhere to be seen.

So I feel MS's 360 press conference was better then Sony's PS3 portion of their conference.

Ryse, Fable, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 2, Starhawk, Dragon's Crown (ethomaz pointed this one out to me), God of War Origins Collection, Sly Cooper, and Medevil Moves all look good- decent. They all depend on specific tastes.

However MS announced 2 AAA titles. Halo CE, and Halo 4. Now I know you want to argue God of War Origins collection is AAA, but it's not. AAA has nothing to do with quality, or how big a game is, it has to do with how much money is spent with Production. Uncharted is a AAA game because the entire Naughty Dog studios devote themselves basically to this one game at a time. Same goes with Resistance, Gears of War, Forza, Fable (maybe not the Kinect one), GT, Killzone, and God of War. However Origins collection is a ported game, modifiest to take advantage of the PS3. This is not a game that's been 2 years or so in the making, Halo 1 remake is the first game 343 Studios is making, and it's likely been in production since before Reach (along with Halo 4).

So overall, the number of newly announced games is similar, 6 to 5. However 360 has 2 AAA games, Sony has Zero. Even if you don't want to count Halo CE as AAA (which is fair, I don't count Twisted Metal as AAA), it's still 1 AAA game on 360 and 0 on Sony. So 360 was better then PS3, maybe not for everyone (some people really dislike Halo/Kinect), but overall it was better. This is not my opinion, I am just counting the number of games, and showing 360 was better.

P.S. You didn't name call, but you made several attempts to demean me. Saying that "arguing with someone like me" or replying and saying my entire post made no sence and has contradictrions all over itself, so it shouldn't be listened to is demeaning. You were trying to win your debate, not by debating, but by claiming my points were basically stupid and wrong.

Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:

You are so mean.

What do you get off insulting me?

how is that an insult or being mean exactly? :S it's true you know, you write a LOT in your arguments :P for example if I want to argue back to the points you made in this thread I will have to write a lot myself..hence the avoidance. nothing personal against you

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!