5 43 7.04%

4 27 4.42%

3 11 1.80%

2 11 1.80%

1 41 6.71%

Total:611
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:

Michael, i have have just realized it is completely useless arguing with you.

why did it take so long man? why so long? :P

HAHAHAHA!!! After about 2-3 post arguing with him I knew it was a complete waste of time just look @ his post FFS.

GOW remake = not good but halo remake = awsome? LOL!
sly4 = kiidish there for its not good BUT the likes of SESAME STREET = AWSOME?  ROFL!!!
Dust 514 = not exclusive because HE REFUSES TO BELIVE SO? AHAHAHAHH!

I don't know if he's just pretending to be dumb to not see how hypocritical he is or he's actually serious either way I'd avoid any future discussion with him like a plague.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:

i dont know why, i some reason just thought that we were on good enough grounds for him to see his hypocrasy.

but my efforts are to no avail, oh well.

im still rather good at arguing and winning (destroying) with people in person.

I tend to avoid arguments with him like a plague. i just don't want to type too much.

and another thing I would like to point out about sony E3. they announced new HW, very afforadble hw with splitscreen tech built in. they showed 3rd party games too BUT they all had ADDITONAL content. Two Bioshocks for the same price. Two battlefields for the same price. they did all this with a lot of info on PSV to release too.

You are so mean.

What do you get off insulting me?

how is that an insult or being mean exactly? :S it's true you know, you write a LOT in your arguments :P for example if I want to argue back to the points you made in this thread I will have to write a lot myself..hence the avoidance. nothing personal against you

You just said I'm like a plague...

You also say argueing with me is useless...

How isn't that insulting?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:

i dont know why, i some reason just thought that we were on good enough grounds for him to see his hypocrasy.

I tend to avoid arguments with him like a plague. i just don't want to type too much.

and another thing I would like to point out about sony E3. they announced new HW, very afforadble hw with splitscreen tech built in. they showed 3rd party games too BUT they all had ADDITONAL content. Two Bioshocks for the same price. Two battlefields for the same price. they did all this with a lot of info on PSV to release too.

You are so mean.

how is that an insult or being mean exactly? :S it's true you know, you write a LOT in your arguments :P for example if I want to argue back to the points you made in this thread I will have to write a lot myself..hence the avoidance. nothing personal against you

avoiding like a plague is a figure of speech :P don't take it litterally

useless in the sense it will not end for a long time...and it will take a lot of typing/reading. I avoid such arguments as much as I can

so again not an insult, don't take it that way

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

XxXProphecyXxX said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:

HAHAHAHA!!! After about 2-3 post arguing with him I knew it was a complete waste of time just look @ his post FFS.

GOW remake = not good but halo remake = awsome? LOL!
sly4 = kiidish there for its not good BUT the likes of SESAME STREET = AWSOME?  ROFL!!!
Dust 514 = not exclusive because HE REFUSES TO BELIVE SO? AHAHAHAHH!

I don't know if he's just pretending to be dumb to not see how hypocritical he is or he's actually serious either way I'd avoid any future discussion with him like a plague.

Way to take what I say and twist it around.

God of War port, not AAA. Halo ground up, remake = AAA

Sly just as childish as Dance Cnetral 2. From the very begining I ommited Sesame Street. The fact that you mention Sesame Street shows ignorance.

Dust 514, someone said was exclusive. Took their word, I was wrong.

Now you'r just making your own arguement and calling me dumb from it. Sad....

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
osamanobama said:

You are so mean.

avoiding like a plague is a figure of speech :P don't take it litterally

useless in the sense it will not end for a long time...and it will take a lot of typing/reading. I avoid such arguments as much as I can

so again not an insult, don't take it that way

With many people I make short arguement. When people just critisize me (being hypocratic, when really I'm not), and prefer to demean me instead of actually debate, I'll stand my ground and debates do get long. If people replied without the critisism, I promise all arguements are shorter, but I do type a lot.

I mean, if you're going to call me a hypocrite, at least source where I am (not you, we haven't had a debate in....a while)

I don't let the majority, tell me what's right or wrong.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:

With many people I make short arguement. When people just critisize me (being hypocratic, when really I'm not), and prefer to demean me instead of actually debate, I'll stand my ground and debates do get long. If people replied without the critisism, I promise all arguements are shorter, but I do type a lot.

I mean, if you're going to call me a hypocrite, at least source where I am (not you, we haven't had a debate in....a while)

like I said I rather not get into with you to be frank. I can list so many things you said that are flat out wrong and I can just as easily show placed you don't apply the same standards for both E3 presentations. but that takes a lot of typing and I don't want to do that

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:

like I said I rather not get into with you to be frank. I can list so many things you said that are flat out wrong and I can just as easily show placed you don't apply the same standards for both E3 presentations. but that takes a lot of typing and I don't want to do that

and then after all that typing, and constructing of your arguement, he would then still not realize he is wrong and applies huge double standards.

and then you proceed to bang your head repeatedly against your desk in agony and disbelieve

TeddostheFireKing said:
Michael, your being extremely irrational, your contradicting yourself and its not nice to read what your posting

PS3 announced Games:
Ruin
Dust
Sly 4
Medevil Moves

Dragon's Crown

God of War: Origins Collection

Microsoft announcments
Halo 4
Halo CE Anniversary
Fable: The Journey
Ryse
Dance Central 2
Kinect Sports 2
Minecraft

now on the face of this, your right, Microsoft did announce more games, but if you include Halo CE, which although is a remake, your rational of the fans will already have the game for God Of War games the PSP's should be applied here, in fact it makes more sense here, as you can't play PSP games on your PS3 and you can even download the Xbox original game onto your 360

Ryse was announced last year under a code name, it was announced, no questions there

Minecraft is a PC port and also on the Xperia Play (could you play it on the PSV then? :S)

which leaves an on rails Fable game (is this going to be a system seller?), Kinect Sports 2, Dance Central 2 (DC1 was a good game, no reason to think this won't be) and Halo 4 (I love Halo, so no questions here)

I think the key issue here is the quality of software of Microsofts list, some titles like the Fable game, are quite clearly not going to sell the system, compared to other titles on the PS3, like Sly or Medevil Moves, which might

also, your point on Sly 4 being a childs game is trolling, if your using that logic, then every game which is a platformer is a childs game, you really want to get into that argument?

and you derailed the thread Michael and have gone totally off topic to Microsoft vs Sony's announcements, nice job ¬.¬

Missed you post (I think).

Someone claimed Dance Central 2 is a childs game. I retaliated and said Sly is just as childish. The fact that you ignored the premise of the point, shows ignorance. Sly is not my type of  game, but just like Dance Central 2 I don't think it's just for children. However if someone wants to ommit Dance Central 2 for being "too childish" they should grow up, or do the same for Sly.

I count God of War Collection, I just said the PSP port is not AAA where the Halo Remake is AAA. This is 343's first full out game, and it's likely been in development for over a year.

Ryse was announced last year, but Starhawk was announced Pre-E3, and Dust was also announced Pre-E3, just not as a PS3 exclusive. What you say is true, but pesky.

Minecraft, remove it. It should be on the list of games that are "Better with Kinect."

Wait....Fable won't sell systems, but Medevil Moves might? Why? Fable 2 and 3 have sold 4 million each, where the best selling non-bundled move exclusives have sold under 500k. Do you really have a right to claim I'm being irrational and contradicting here when you claim this?

and yes, the thread is derailed.....Been in so many threads I didn't notice. I probably did it too when I claimed 360 was better then PS3, and whined about it getting a better rating.....hmm....... guess I should stop, but I am right :P People should stop being so defensive on PS3. Sony's show in general was better, but PS3 vs. 360, 360 easy win.

Michael-5 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

can somebody give me a number on Michael-5 ownd count? lol

Quiet Newbie, Dust 514 isn't exclusive. So your avatar, just got owned.

dude you owned yourself with every post you make. Give up already.

Look we know you love your console of choice but you're taking it way to far.

Michael-5 owned count #17

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

What the hell happen to this thread!? ^^