By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 E3 TRAILER! Early 2012 Release Date...

Jdevil3 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Jdevil3 said:
I saw TOWNS! and a MOOGLE!
And a MINIGAME!

I was sort of hoping they'd change the battle system a little like they did from Final Fantasy X to Final Fantasy X-2. It'll be sort of easy now that I know how to kill everything fast.

I think batle transition is seamless too, and there were monsters fighting with us in the party.

But all that was shown in the teaser, TBH I don';t get why they released the teaser if the actual trailer wasn't gonna show more. 

And why have they gotten rid off all the sci fi stuff.

I wanted a 6 minute long trailer. *goes back to sleep*

Hmm, I didn't realize that about the battle transition... I'll watch again tomorrow :P I'm too sleepy now.

The trailer showed a liiiittle bit more, it would've been nice if they showed the gameplay at Sony's conference or something... the game releases next year, E3 is the biggest place to show off a game that's close to be released, specially if that game is big like Final Fantasy... they'll show more at TGS but it won't be the same.

There was going to be a Square-Enix conference, right? did that already happen or when is it going to happen? I hope it's streamed like the rest...

I don't know... maybe something sent everyone to the past and no-one remembers what happened... maybe everyone was sent to a time in which fal'cie and l'cie werent known by people or something (if that time ever existed, lol :P).

Hope to see those demos you mentioned tomorrow :P

I wonder if they're going to release a demo on the Store... they only released a demo with the Advent Children Complete blu-ray for FFXIII, right?

We'll see gameplay from demo station.

From those pics we know dialogue choices are present at some points, dungeons have a climate type, pre-entering battle has been changed a bit.

The demo stuff is revealing infinitely more interesting stuff than that disappointing trailer!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Is Noel the lead character?
Can't wait for this game!!

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Its probably we're alternating between Light and whoevers with her and Noel/Serah

I love Noel already, but Serah is awful <_<

_______

http://web.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/ff13-2/

The music oh godd Hamauzu you are awesome

darthdevidem01 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Its probably we're alternating between Light and whoevers with her and Noel/Serah

_______

I am feeling the exact opposite. I am excited that Serah is playable.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
darthdevidem01 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

_______

Yeah I know many people excited by that, but I abhored Serah, don't even know why lol

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Demo pics, this seem interesting...

lol where do you find these pics darth lol.

wasnt impressed by that demo or trailer at all, hopefully tgs will change my outlook. i wana get the game, but all this serah crap is annoying me, i want my damn lighting square-enix and now.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

darthdevidem01 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Yeah I know many people excited by that, but I abhored Serah, don't even know why lol

To each his own. I guess. Just like, I like all the girls in FF XIII and I hate all the guys. Luckily FFXIII-2 has a cool guy in there. Noel FTW!

It's pretty good , I like the QTE's and the rendered quick cut-scene during the battle ( asking her if she was alright ) , some towns and mini games, don't know about the story though , XIII universe just doesn't have that magic we used to experience in FF games but I can't spot the causes ... Motomu Toriyama just can't create depths in his writing ( Nomura >>>>>>>>>>>> Toriyama ).

I've never had a problem with any character whatsoever as long as they are well written ( not Sarah in XIII that's for sure ).. even the annoying ones , The new character looks good .

Looking forward to it .

Ah....... Versus .... someday :'(

Noel's design looks uninspired, like they just took elements from previous ff male characters and mashed them together. I'm quite disappointed... I'm more interested in the dark figure in the teaser trailer who's fighting Lightning. From the brief glance that I got, he looked cool.

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2