By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 E3 TRAILER! Early 2012 Release Date...

Noel looks like Tidus with Squall's hair color...

And he's annoying...

Should've shown Fang, Snow and the others. Quite a lackster E3 trailer coming from a Final Fantasy Game...

Around the Network
Cross-X said:
Should've shown Fang

Did you beat XIII?

Trailer looks awesome can't wait for this

It perked my interest, but I'm not gonna bite until after I beat the game :D. Seriously though I don't think Toriyama is capable of writing the story that's going on here, so I'll just wait instead of jumping on the hype train. On another note, if Perpride wasn't boycotting forums until this game releases he'd say: "SIIIICK!!!!!"

Idk what yall are talking about it looks awesome.

Shorty11857 said:
Cross-X said:
Should've shown Fang

Did you beat XIII?

Trailer looks awesome can't wait for this

Fuck me...

Haha one the of most memorable things in FF XIII was Fang and so automatically Fang comes into mind with anything FF XIII related. but of course... Her and Vanille... Shame.

Around the Network

love the guy in the trailer

meh.

All i got.

I'm pretty worried that I won't like Noel, in the trailer he seems to be the kind of FF character that annoys me, time will tell I guess...

For me no sci fi is really bugging me.

I love sci fi (for obvious reasons) and all of that is gone which is ok for FFXV but for XIII-2 sci fi elements should have remained somehow.

Thankfully Noel seems like a character I'll love, he'll make up for Serah being there!

@mad55

Its fine but after the awesome teaser its a very underwhelming trailer.

I am glad its not full of spoilers like all of XIII's trailer were though, so maybe its a good thing.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Demo pics, this seem interesting...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey