7 58 8.44%

6 83 12.08%

5 100 14.56%

4 86 12.52%

3 84 12.23%

2 40 5.82%

1 124 18.05%

Total:687

Apart from the halo games kinect just killed it and them fucking kids playing that shity Disney game man this took the piss -_-

4/10 cos of halo 

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
5/10

Star Wars Kinect, Tomb Raider, Halo 4 were the highlights.

Star Wars Kinect looked bad... Very slow gameplay, controls didn't look responsive. Nothing that you would expect from a good on-rails game.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Too much Halo. Fable on rails is a fucking abomination. Their attempts to grab dat casualz always grate on me. Worst of all, since Dance Central Guy declined a repeat performance there was nothing as gif-worthy as last year unless Fable Horse Guy comes through. But Gears 3 looks hot, and Once Upon A Monster was cuuuuuute. And Minecraft on 360 is kinda cool, I guess. So... 4/10.

some of the new kinect features were cool, the use for it in Mass Effect and Ghost Reacon was impressive, but nothing that will make me run out right now a pick up a Kinect. Not one of the games showed impressed me at all. All in all i give it a 2/10 the kinect features while cool, doesnt help this from being an awfully boring press conference.

I rated it a 6 and the reason I rated it so high was because it was predictable, but also because if I was a casual fan I'd be amazed. I am not nor was I surprised which it got -4. The only reason for a core gamer to have a 360 in 2011 being the Witcher 2 and Gears 3.

Around the Network

A waste of time..

2/10
Forza was the only good thing and they didnt show jack shit, just a montage. Wtf happedn to the weather, rally, night/snow, nascar? I MEAN SOMETHING TO CHALLENGE GT5's content atleast so that PD can make an even better GT6 xD.

SOOOO MUCH KINECT.

No new exclusives aside from Halo 4 thats next year.

We understand the 360 does Halo & Gears, but jesus christ where are anything but that? Going back to 2010 the latest big blockbuster was Halo Reach. WHERE IS ANY OTHER GAME REALLY? Havent had jack squat this year and its not looking like this year will be any different.

Why am I even bothering, I sold my 360 and I did a fucking good decision in my opinion. I just dont want Sony to get lazy because MS isnt challenging them no more.

And Halo 4 isnt even made by Bungie x_X

NJ5 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
5/10

Star Wars Kinect, Tomb Raider, Halo 4 were the highlights.

Star Wars Kinect looked bad... Very slow gameplay, controls didn't look responsive. Nothing that you would expect from a good on-rails game.

Its star wars, the music in the demo  was alone better than most of the conference.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Kinect this, on-rails that, horrible acting here, no new games there, no surprises, no demos for games we want, everything pre-recorded, terrible organisation...

You're lucky you're getting 5/10. That's only because it's what I gave Nintendo in '08. Yeah. It was like THAT.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

LoL. Nothing that i would be interested in except maybe GOW3.