By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Microsoft Thread

I'm worried about the new Tomb Raider, Lara sounds as emotional and fragile as Samus in Other M.

Around the Network

Sony's is at 3:30 right?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

adsl said:
I'm worried about the new Tomb Raider, Lara sounds as emotional and fragile as Samus in Other M.

Haha, I was thinking about Other M when I watched Tomb Raider! Samus didn't sound like she got a hundred orgasms though.

Tomb Raider: Other Snake Eater is a good name for it me thinks.

M.U.G.E.N said:
yo_john117 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
fml the leaked list was BETTER than this! very disappointed and I sincerely apologize if I come off as a hater here. that was just horrible..not a SINGLE surprise...

kingdoms was a friggin fail! wth!?
at least for the fans they have Halo 4 which should be awesome...but DAMN! I think this was worse than last years...way worse

best parts of the show
Halo 4 teaser
DC2
MW3
to a certain extent TR: heavily influenced by Uncharted it seems but at least it looks interesting..

bad
Rest

How can you say that? 0_o Kingdoms looked soooo badass.

wait for real? how? why? where? when? cheese burger? thai fried rice!? (I'm hungry lol)

but no really? badass? what was so badass about that? the CG part was cool and I kid you not I increased the volume and leaned into the screen even thinking it would be something special...but it's a first person melee kinect game! 0_o  and I would like to seemore gameplay of it for sure but that was just beyond disapointing..after seeing the leaked artwork last year I thought it might be an action RPG or action adventure or even a hack and slash or something for the core gamers.

or am I mistaken here? is it not a kinect game? if it's not then there's still hope for it..if not I'm sorry but for me personally it's a huge let down

and I disagree mate, I think last years was better than this E3

Yeah man completely badass! It looked so fun.

I was pretty entertained by the conference.
Fable, although on rails, looked cool to me with the things you could do with the spells and the Forza 4 trailer, which supposedly was "all in-game", imo came eerily close to how the first GT5 CGI trailer looked, fantastic graphics.
Dance Central 2 with 2 players and the possibilities of those Kinect apps are things I liked as well.
All in all graphically all the games (maybe with the exception of Star Wars Kinect) were impressively polished, even the casual games.

Still that's not enough for me to go out and buy a 360+Kinect ;), but I can imagine having a lot of fun at a Dance Central 2 party.

Around the Network

Wow, that was pretty bad. Well, not as bad as last year's, but it followed the same format. Too much Kinect, not enough stuff I care about.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Well, I can only hope that the other companies improve on this show. I wish I could have seen more games from MS, if nothing else in sizzle trailer form.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

This conference was lame.

Too much Kinect, too few good games and no surprises (everybody knew about Halos).

They'd have done 2 conferences, 1 for Kinect and its target public and another one for us, just with games.

At least we know who will not win E3 this year.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Where can I see the videos of conference? i missed the microsoft one

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

And the neogaf gifs and photoshop begin:

www.jamesvandermemes.com