By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Show your true face!!!!(continued..)PT II

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Mummelmann said:

I rarely ever do this on internet forums but I've been here for over four years and some might actually be wondering what I look like...

This pic was taken about seven months ago, my hair was a bit longer than it is now and I've gained 4-5 kilo's in the same timeframe but still look pretty much the same.

I'm the one in the middle, flanked by two of my cousins.

No surprises there for me, kinda similar to the mental image I had, tall Norweigen with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Peppes pizza!

Just to the left of this post.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Facebook pic btw im 18 poeple tell me i look younger

EDIT: sorry its so big im not quite sure how to make it smaller =P

Around the Network
Boutros said:

These  were taken a various points in the year, nothing recently, though (pretty much all recent photos are too embarassing to mention):

For the next one, some clarity - I had got back from a lacrosse tournament late. This is what my hair used to look like after spending all day sweating in a helmet (it's much shorter, now)

I'm in this commercial lol. You have to watch all the way through lmao

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Here's me in Paris a couple days ago:

école militaire ^^ t'es allé voir les soldats en uniforme? :p

Non je ne suis pas allé dans l'école militaire mais je suis allé voir les armures du Moyen-Âge aux Invalides par contre.

Signature goes here!