By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Show your true face!!!!(continued..)PT II

(due to excessive requests)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=7739&page=1

this thread is continuation to "show your true face!!!", vgchartz has a siginificant amount of new members compared to 2007, so it's the right time to make a new thread, that and the site has been revamped and it should contirbute to the community aspect of the site..

leo-j said:

"Something tells me this thread is going to flop or be a good thing"

Its simple really, post a picture of yourself so everyone can know(see) who you really are.

(maybe soriku will finally come out of hiding)

mM
Around the Network

I would but people would think less of me...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

This is what I wish I looked like

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:

Where I come from, we eat rabbits....

Seriously though, I would post a photo, but I do not know how. I don't even know how to put up a profile pic, and that would be my top priority. I is such a n00b. :( Where is your pic btw LeoJ?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
mysticwolf said:

Where I come from, we eat rabbits....

Seriously though, I would post a photo, but I do not know how. I don't even know how to put up a profile pic, and that would be my top priority. I is such a n00b. :( Where is your pic btw LeoJ?

You would eat a bunny???!!! That's insane!!! I could never eat that bunny, it's face is too cute.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

www.myspace.com/cooldude81

there you go..

by the way to post an image.. quote yourself, and then click the "tree picture" icon and just post a link to the image in the screen that pops up..

mM

Pretty recent photo of myself (taken about a month ago)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

that isn't you.. you posted yourself in underwear

mM
axumblade said:
hatmoza said:

When did you get a tan?

Damn desert! I had to take my pants off it's so hot!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson