By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - gamrConnect 2.0 - Bugs

A Bad Clown said:

This is pretty important, your gamerpage switches your PSN/XBL. I even checked on settings, where it was correct, but the tags are swapped for all to see.

I was about to post that. Also my Steam ID doesn't show up.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Hides sigs not working.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Minor bug but it seems no one is able to achieve 100% profile completion. I'm stuck at 90% and the badges page says 0 members have a 100% completed profile.

Signature goes here!

For some reason, I have a constant Notification sign in the top right corner... But there is no Notification for me at all.

DB submissions notifier on the top right doesn't change after submitting a DB submission, it will keep the number of DB's received and keep adding for each new one.

Former something....

Around the Network

I can't see the *wall to wall* option

Despite having rechecked the Hide Sigs in Forums checkbox, sigs are still showing.

I tried to hit edit to edit a post and it takes me to my profile page...

Hadn't noticed that that was already brought to attention.

When I click on the button to bring me to the last page of a thread, I get sent the same error as I do when I press edit.

The error is:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /data/r1/ioi/non_web/site_config.php on line 108

Argh! I rely on edit too often, it would seem.