By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - gamrConnect 2.0 - Bugs

I don't remember this happening until the new page layout.

When I go over the scroll down menus on the top of the main hub page, the advertisements take advantage and are on top of everything else about 95% of the time. I love those scroll down menus, but the advertisements taking advantage of it makes it impossible to use.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
tomjeremiah said:
BioWare is aware of a bug affecting saves of Mass Effect 2 on PS3 and is working on a fix, the studio has confirmed.

That's nice, but not particularly relevant to the thread.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

In the "Friend Activity Feed" on my dashboard there is something about bazmeistergen adding a new game to his collection. Clicking on his name gets a 404.

Seems the link generated puts the profile number and the profile name in the wrong order... given that it is fine for the other two people on the activity feed who posted stuff on people's walls I assume it will just be for when people add games.

Edit - Yeah that's what's happening, checked more of my friends adding games and it happens for all I have checked so far.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/5344/slimebeast/points/#content

He's missing over 15k points.

A bug related to the "Forum Buddy". It shows that a thread has "-1 new post(s)". 
The first time I saw it I thought a post was deleted since my last visit, and went to see. Now it is still there.

Btw, the thread is this: "Lets Promote a Genocide".

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

when reading the comments on news stories there is no way to sort the comments in chronological order, only by vote values. Makes it nearly impossible to follow or read a convo once people vote on comments.

edit: testing for thread reply bug...

gamrConnect:-
- There's still a minor problem with the notification system. Sometimes only one wall post would generate 5 notifications in my home page.

gamrReview:-
- I'm having a really hard time uploading screenshots to the database. I cannot upload more than one screenshot at once. If for example I upload 3 screenshots at one, the uploader will freeze while uploading the second screenshot. It ALWAYS happen. It's been happening ever since gamrReview was created.

VGChartz:-
- For some reason, the positions for the monthly and yearly sales charts start from 7.

BTW, shouldn't there be a thread dedicated for suggestions and improvements?
EDIT: Nevermind. It's here
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=129553

I cant log out

I've been clicking logout countless times now but it wouldnt sign me out. It just takes me to the HOT Topics...arrrgh