By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GamrConnect 2.0 - Comments and Suggestions

For the database pending jobs for Critic reviews you should make the URLs clickable links, and make it open up a new tab not page, it'll make things quicker instead of having to copy and paste the link into a new tab.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
spenderzz said:
This is neither a complaint nor a suggestion, but I wasn't sure where else to put it and it didn't seem to warrant a thread of its own, so here goes:

Browsing the points page, I noticed that you now get points for inviting a new user who signs up, but I have searched high and low and seen no sort of "Invite a Friend" option anywhere. Am I missing something, or do they just list you as a referral when they sign up, or is this a feature that has yet to be implemented?

Yet to be implemented. Don't try to cheat it, though: they'll be watching it very carefully.

I was just going to invite my girlfriend.  She was gonna make an account anyway, figured I might as well get the 200 points.

My permabanned account (long but awesome story) has gotten the "VGChartz Network Daily Digest‏" newsletter in his email... how does one get rid of it (unsubscribe) when I can't log in with the account anymore..??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

The Banner and Box Art submission pages should have comment boxes too, so people can write down a reason why their banner should replace an old one or whats so special about their box art. Maybe they made a mistake and this one is to replace another one. Also those submission pages shouldn't have the pop up DB Admin will take a look at your submission message, it should be like the game details submission notice.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I've encountered a rather bothersome glitch in 2.0. When checking out the "My Topics" section, I decided to sort all threads by author. Ever since then, every board sorts threads by author by default. I change it to sort by most recent post, and it goes back to sorting by author when I move to another board.

It's really annoying.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
I've encountered a rather bothersome glitch in 2.0. When checking out the "My Topics" section, I decided to sort all threads by author. Ever since then, every board sorts threads by author by default. I change it to sort by most recent post, and it goes back to sorting by author when I move to another board.

It's really annoying.

Clearing your cache should solve the problem. (Unless preferences are saved in the DB)

Signature goes here!

When you hover over Forum index can we PLEASE have the pop up window back displaying all forums.

TruckOSaurus said:
makingmusic476 said:

It's really annoying.

Clearing your cache should solve the problem. (Unless preferences are saved in the DB)

Yeah, now I'm certain it's a cache issue, given I'm not having any issues here at work.

One more issue I noticed: I clicked the "See More Stickies" link in Hot Topics because I was curious to see what other stickies there might be, but all it did was remove all the stickies, and the link disappeared, so I had to clear my cache to see them again.

Yeah, I'm having some cache issues as well, specifically concerning logout.