By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Pictures Hacked, Over 1 Million Accounts Stolen

twesterm said:
Dr.Grass said:

If someone starts a public petition against all these hack attacks then I'll join and get many more to do so. 

Because that will sure show them?

Well, if a massive amount of gamers outright say that they condemn the hacking then it might get through their thick skulls that what they are doing isn't cool or appreciated.

Some of them might be under the illusion that they are superheroes.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

... who cares??? the OP only post hackers news and hackers stuff , this is a gaming website you know?

Your right, instead of posting in: gaming forum / sony discussion

The OP could post here: off topic forum / off topic discussion

I guess there would be less reaction and it would be less fun for him...

S____M____C____C said:
ivanpgcs said:

fun stats: Average User: Born in 7th of June 1932, lives in Florida, w/ yahoo address & password hamm1e

http://www.nickkusters.com/images/LulzSec-Sownage-Sony-Pictures-International-AUTOTRADER_USERS-Password-and-Mail-Analysis.png

The average Sony Pictures member is what, 78 or 79 years old.

Man, useful and accurate information there.

how much info you expect to be on what appears to be a mailing list (or atleast SONY pictures only sign up page looks like it only contains email, gender, age and zip code.... )

Aprisaiden said:
S____M____C____C said:
ivanpgcs said:

fun stats: Average User: Born in 7th of June 1932, lives in Florida, w/ yahoo address & password hamm1e

http://www.nickkusters.com/images/LulzSec-Sownage-Sony-Pictures-International-AUTOTRADER_USERS-Password-and-Mail-Analysis.png

The average Sony Pictures member is what, 78 or 79 years old.

Man, useful and accurate information there.

how much info you expect to be on what appears to be a mailing list (or atleast SONY pictures only sign up page looks like it only contains email, gender, age and zip code.... )

Exactly. Not much information that anyone gives a sh*t about. 

Plus take into account that a lot of us lie on websites.

What a bunch of losers, get a life. Try doing something worth while for the public instead of trying to rip us off. You think your so cool because you sit in mom and dads basement with cheezie crumbs on your shirt and lubricant and kleenex sitting on your night stand......

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network

I smell bullshit.

I'm waiting for what SONY has to say, these hackers seem too talkative.

This is a brilliant way to win the hearts/minds of consumers. Right? Steal the public's information and then expect them to be on your side:

Consumer: Hey, how did you get my info?
Lulz: Because I stole it.
Consumer: What? Why would you do that?
Lulz: Uhh.... Because I have the skills to do so and Sony sucks?
Consumer: But what do I have to do with any of this?
Lulz: Shut up bitch, you had it coming. NOW HATE SONY!!!
Consumer:  Your right, I deserve this. FUCK SONY! Thank you hackers for opening my eyes. Can I have my info back now?
Lulz: Too late it's all over the interwebz.
Consumer: Well, I did deserve that...

/Sarcasm

Just hit the main news here in UK and BBC has now got a piece up on it under breaking news

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13636704

To quote a line from it

"Sony said it was aware of Lulz Security's statement and was investigating"

regardless of what they did this will be all over the news soon

At this point I don't think Sony gives a fuck about all these hackers. I don't think they can get any more bad media even if they get hacked to the ground either.

Hack away and take what you can hackers, not that you will get anything useful in the first place.

I can not find one place to register on sony pictures other than the link i posted earlier.... The only other thing i can register for is sony rewards but when i click on the rewards tab on the sony picture site it takes me to a different website...