By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 in November

ioi said:
Testing the video embed:

Worked like a charm, the trailers have greatly improved in quality on this site. 

Around the Network

Yes!!! I can't wait till November. At least you can add this to the Console-exclusives/exclusives list to make MS not look too dry.

Man I love the look of this game, having watched a few playthroughs of the game it looks interesting, the combat looks a tad bit brutal and will be interesting how they'll implement all that on a controller, but I don't think it should be so hard as to find all the buttons required.

Looking forward to it, if the price is right might even be a first day buy for me, which is only graced by the BF3 atm

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Good news. Basically just Diablo 3/Starcraft series left on the PC for me before I can "quit" PC gaming.
I know it won't run as well as the PC version and will most likely have frame rate issues but i don't care - I just want to actually play this game without spending anymore money on hardware.

It's just that simple.

I'm kinda curious as to how well this game will even run on consoles. Its a beast on PC, I imagine the cuts needed to get it to run well will me great.

Around the Network

Definitely interested in this, thought it looked cool on PC but that would probably kill my laptop, so now just to see how the xbox port holds up