By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 in November

TRios_Zen said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

So What is witcher2 all about?

Im interested

The Witcher was a great RPG on the PC set in "The Witcher" universe created by a Polish author (whose name I can't recall).

Geralt of Rivera is the main protagonist and the original was a well writter, enjoyable RPG whose biggest fault might be the repition of combat.

The Witcher 2 continues Geralt's story and they claim to have addressed the combat issue; I ONLY haven't played this yet, because my PC could only handle it on "low" settings, and I want more than that.  Will keep my eye on the 360 version, but will probably just buy this for my PC, when I build a new one.

and that completely destroyed the game for me. Worst combat system I've seen this generation (tied with multiple MMORPGs actually - especially World of Warcraft and its expansions).
Made me pretty sad, because the other elements of the game looked pretty good.

I've seen combat videos of The Witcher 2 and it looks so much better. A shame that I won't get to know the story of the first game.

Anyway the biggest surprise of this news to me is that it's not coming to PS3.

Around the Network

This is AWESOME! Recently I told my brother that I wish I had a gaming PC specifically for this game. November will be a huge year again, hopefully I have enough for Battlefield 3, The Witcher 2 and Skyrim.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

why not wait till E3?

You wanna have your opinion, then you have to respect different opinions as well.

I think they went ahead and revealed this now so that with all the other news coming from E3 they didnt want to get over looked or anything like that. For me this is great news although I have a high end pc im not that much of a gamer when it comes to the pc I like my consoles better and having the chance to play this game fully(I have played a few hours at a friends) makes me really happy.

this game looks excellent, i hope it sells well enough so they can make a ps3 game

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Surprising to not see this one comming to PS3 as The Witchers main region afaik is continental europe, which leans more towards the PS3.

Cool, very strong console-exclusive title for x360. Great game, I hope for gameplay trailer on E3.

Just saw the Witcher 2 Xbox 360 announcement trailer. It seems the Witcher 2 will be coming to the 360 exclusively. Here's the trailer for anyone who missed it:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-the-witcher/714515

Seems like the 360 got a HUGE exclusive.

FAPtastic....

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I already have this on the PC but I will definitely get it again on the 360 cause it would control much better on a controller and achievements of course!