By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Boutros said:
oldschoolfool said:
Boutros said:
I'm a bit over her oddities but one cannot deny that she's defining our current music era whether you like it or not.

She is'nt defing any kind of music era,what a rehash of madonna? 

Who is then?

Lady Gaga. She's also not really the same as Madonna. Madonna is the popular girl, Lady Gaga is the unpopular girl who became an energetic popular rockstar.

Who is the most influential pop star?

I would say that what Mariah Carey did in the early 90's still echoes down more strongly than anything else current. Like Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey not only sings, but also writes, composes, and produces her own music as well. Most pop stars emulate Mariah's vocal style, and the HUGE number of R&B Hip Hop Pop songs all came from people immitating Mariah; not to mention all of the Idol and American Idol, etc... Singers all try to emulate Mariah.

I would say that Mariah's influence is greater than Madonna's or Lady Gaga's on what define's today's music era, what she started 20 years ago is still going strongest today.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Brilliant album, best songs on the new album for me are Government Hooker, Americano, Hair, Fashion of His Love, Electric Chapel and Heavy Metal Lover

Squall_Leonhart said:
Brilliant album, best songs on the new album for me are Government Hooker, Americano, Hair, Fashion of His Love, Electric Chapel and Heavy Metal Lover

i love Heavy Metal Lover!

yeh people who compare her to madonna are pretty thick, there not alike at all. Gaga has more talent in her little finger then maddona has in her intire body. 

Doesn't she have a penis?

Jay520 said:

keep on trolling 

(its actually funny that people used to believe that in 2009 ahah)

Around the Network

Live, she looks to be one of the most exciting artists ever. The girlfriend wants to go see her so, one day Ill probs see her live.

You And I is probably my fave song of the Year.

If anyone really doubts her singing talent, I suggest watching the Edge of Glory performance she did for Radio 1's Big Weekend. Amazing stuff.

Carl2291 said:
Live, she looks to be one of the most exciting artists ever. The girlfriend wants to go see her so, one day Ill probs see her live.

You And I is probably my fave song of the Year.

If anyone really doubts her singing talent, I suggest watching the Edge of Glory performance she did for Radio 1's Big Weekend. Amazing stuff.

i saw her live in 2010 and i couldnt believe how amazing she was.

and yes that performance was amazing! also check 'The edge of glory' & 'hair' on howerd stern

PlaystaionGamer said:
Jay520 said:

keep on trolling 

Yup, she's a

http://starrtrash.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-ga-ga-admits-true-sex.html

Jay520 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Jay520 said:

keep on trolling 

Yup, she's a

http://starrtrash.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-ga-ga-admits-true-sex.html

AHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAA

A. she never said that (trust me your talking to a massive fan.

B. thats posted on a crappy Gossip site from 2008

C. im worried you cant tell men and women apart.. scary 

just to help you out: http://animalnewyork.com/2010/02/is-this-the-definitive-lady-gaga-has-a-vagina-dammit-photo/

PlaystaionGamer said:
Jay520 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Jay520 said:

keep on trolling 

Yup, she's a

AHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAA

A. she never said that (trust me your talking to a massive fan.

B. thats posted on a crappy Gossip site from 2008

C. im worried you cant tell men and women apart.. scary 

just to help you out: 

That proves nothing. She could have easily tucked her penis inside her vagina. Hermanphradites do it all the time.