By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ah I wondered why Leo J was back.. he must have smelled that a Lady Gaga thread was necroed..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

She annoys me that she doesn't know that she is overrated but I always enjoy some of her music.

Jay520 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Jay520 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Jay520 said:
Doesn't she have a penis?

keep on trolling 

(its actually funny that people used to believe that in 2009 ahah)

Yup, she's a

AHHAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAA

A. she never said that (trust me your talking to a massive fan.

B. thats posted on a crappy Gossip site from 2008

C. im worried you cant tell men and women apart.. scary 

just to help you out: 

That proves nothing. She could have easily tucked her penis inside her vagina. Hermanphradites do it all the time.

aha ok, i cant be bothered to even have this conversation. if you actually think she has one then fine, but if it makes you sleep happier at night know that the truth is Troy Carter made it up to get people talking about her in 2008 and it worked like a charm. here we are in 2011 and she is selling albums like she was around in the 80s! 

leo-j said:
MrBubbles said:
Mistershine said:
MrBubbles said:
Rath said:
2000cc said:

I dont think anyone would call her a musical genius, I'm a huge fan and I wouldn't say that. She just writes good pop songs and brings some much needed eccentricity to a very conventional (but easy to dance to at clubs) genre, as you note (and being quite the concert fan I can say from experience) she puts on a great live show, way better than the genre is used to (the only person who puts on a better live show imo is Gwen Stefani)

My favourites from the new album are Government hooker, Judas, Americano and Bloody mary, On the other hand it has her first two songs I cant stand in hair and bad kids. Just my opinion of course but they sound way too targeted to 15 year olds to be likeable.

Great album overall though, Even better than the first two!

Some people on this forum have previously made comparisons to The Beatles...

...i would definitely say they are on par...

I think you mean below par.

Am I the only person that thinks she looks like a badly made up ugly transvestite?

gaga and the beatles are about equally talented and yes that would be below par to musicians as a whole.

goes to show you know nothing about gaga as a musician.. considering she runs a lot of careers in the music industry behind the scenes.. tell me, do you consider elton john a musician? If so, then you should also consider gaga a musician, as elton himself deems her as a musician.. comparable to a younger him, or a daughter..

she's actually more "trained" than most musicians, including underground musicians.. she writes sheet music bud.. not lyrics.. sheet music.. lyrics, melodies, chords, etc. that's the definition of a musician..

she made up every single thing in that song.. and gave it to adam lambert..

Stating she's a better trained than most musicians and then post a video like that shows you have absolutely no clue on how a well trained musician plays.

About the elton john statement. I've always been an EJ fan and HE IS a very talented artist but I also know he's not the kind of person to lose any chance of making more money. A statement like that its probably only a way to make himself look cool to younger audiences, after he made that cacophony version of "Sorry Seems To be The Hardest World" with Blue just to make some more money, it seems very plausible. Btw...

Now, how can you compare that Lady G live performance with this?

I don't think she could be more overrated.

She isn't famous for her music, she's famous for her theatrics. That is not a musician. I know people keep trying to tell me that she actually can sing but the fact that she can and chooses to rely solely on theatrics proves just how awful she is.

Around the Network

I'm mostly into Metal and Rock myself, but I own all of her albums, and I find her stuff catchy. And yes, I'm a straight guy.

well honestly i dont like Lady Gaga. im more on acoustic band