By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

She's part of the illuminati!!!!
Now that I got that out of me, She's alright. Catchy songs but she is just weird. Not like eccentric genius, just fucking weird.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

I'm a bit over her oddities but one cannot deny that she's defining our current music era whether you like it or not.

Her new album sucks I prefer her first one and now she is an attention whore, at the beginning of her career she was a little weird (in a good way) but now she has to do things crazy and ridiculous things to stay popular.

She has more talent than most pop stars of today... but that isn't saying much.

Compositionally, her music offers little if anything new (no where near the level of, for example, Tool). Lyrics are catchy, and her presentation is phenomenal. She is the Madonna of this generation. Take that for what you will.

I would lover for her to go away. She tries to be all shocking so much,it's not even shocking,it's expected. Then every song is some message about how it's okay to be different over some kind of techno dance beat. The only thing I give lady makes me want to gaga credit for is PR,because she knows who listens to her crap music and she does a good job of catering to those people.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
I'm a bit over her oddities but one cannot deny that she's defining our current music era whether you like it or not.

She is'nt defing any kind of music era,what a rehash of madonna? 

Shoot this cock sucking devil worshipper.  SUCK SATANS COCK!

Think for yourself, question authority

I'm not a fan but i TOTALY accept her. Support her aslong she keeps humiliating artits like the black eyed pease and other crap out of the top 10.

But let's be honest she got nothing on video game musicians ;)

Everything I've heard sounds pretty derivative to me. I'm generally suspicious of any artist who focuses more on the presentation then the music, but you've got to hand it to her, she and her pr team are bloody good at marketing.

oldschoolfool said:
Boutros said:

She is'nt defing any kind of music era,what a rehash of madonna? 

Who is then?