By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GamrConnect 1.0 - The Last Supper!!

The meal was delicious!!

Around the Network

Badges badges badges badges badges!

I have one thing in particular I'm looking forward to, but I'm saving that pleasure for tomorrow.

:-/

Cool.

I have no idead whats even changing

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
Ninpanda said:

One ":-/" doesn't cut it.

no its hard to be excited for something like a site/forum upgrade dont know why it has to be changed every what 12 months

especially since alot of features on the forums are gone or are just now returning  since the white and blue days PL, pics in PMs, better PM layout, IM, search feature, better navigation through own posts (before i could jump back to my first posts quickly now i would have to go through page by page), same with vgc points system (before i could see my progress for posts, GD work, PL work, and even bans) just to name a few

Play Me

I look forward to it, it's been a long wait but it will be great to see its debut.

if anything goes wrong... I luv you guys...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

BHR-3 said:

no its hard to be excited for something like a site/forum upgrade dont know why it has to be changed every what 12 months

especially since alot of features on the forums are gone or are just now returning  since the white and blue days PL, pics in PMs, better PM layout, IM, search feature, better navigation through own posts (before i could jump back to my first posts quickly now i would have to go through page by page), same with vgc points system (before i could see my progress for posts, GD work, PL work, and even bans) just to name a few

You can. Was nobody ever so bored that he/she tried to slide over the points rating in his profile? Lol.