By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GamrConnect 1.0 - The Last Supper!!

And delayed...

One or two days.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network
oliist said:

And delayed to...

when it's done.

Fixed...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

A LOT, BUT I WANT THE PRE-ORDER CHARTZzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:((::(

A Bad Clown said:
oliist said:

And delayed to...

when it's done.

Fixed...

Is this a hint to the fact that you will oust management of this site from ioi, Mr. Gearboxclown?

Xen said:
A Bad Clown said:
oliist said:

And delayed to...

when it's done.

Fixed...

Is this a hint to the fact that you will oust management of this site from ioi, Mr. Gearboxclown?

I shall dump ioi for his WoW playing, and create VGC 2.0 using assets already created by VGchartz but have my clan of calamitous clowns repolish them for the high-definition only chart readers.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
ioi said:

Still some bugs to iron out... may slip a day or two...

. . .

. . .

Tomorrows gonna be an awesome day!

Xen said:
BHR-3 said:

no its hard to be excited for something like a site/forum upgrade dont know why it has to be changed every what 12 months

especially since alot of features on the forums are gone or are just now returning  since the white and blue days PL, pics in PMs, better PM layout, IM, search feature, better navigation through own posts (before i could jump back to my first posts quickly now i would have to go through page by page), same with vgc points system (before i could see my progress for posts, GD work, PL work, and even bans) just to name a few

You can. Was nobody ever so bored that he/she tried to slide over the points rating in his profile? Lol.

i knew about that but in the white and blue days you were able to view more info, dates, more GD work counted, and bans

i feel alot of stuff has been striped from this site in general the older members might feel spoiled now sure there are a few new stuff here and there but back in 07-09ish we had it all more sales data i didnt even need to log in to view the in depth sales data and the things i mentioned before about the forum parts of the site

ive seen alot of focus has been put to reviews news and vids but i feel the same way as i think seece mentioned in another thread i dont really come here for news reviews and vids when i can get em all as they occur on n4g

imo vgc is becoming or has become like any other gaming forum just look around look at the forum atmosphere/ecosystem before when there sale data galore and even very limited forum tools and profile options/ flash vgc was the place to be for unique wannabe sale annalist like myself the forums were striving with life the forums ecosystem had many varied types of unique posters even the off topic section was lively

Play Me

I AM EXCITED!

Even if it's delayed, I'm used to delays now.

Cross-X said:

I AM EXCITED!

Even if it's delayed, I'm used to delays now.

lol so am I, this gen has made me get used to them!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey