By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3: Split screen!!! Dual-PSN log-ins!!

This is gonna be so rad.

Around the Network

Man i cant wait. Though ill probably be busy with the single player before i get into multiplayer.

YES SPLIT SCREEN RETURNS!!!

Now need to buy another PS3 controller!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The English language fails at expressing my excitement for this game.

B.b.b..bu..bu.. but the PS3 can't do splitscreen  and 3D together... bullshit.

Around the Network

Naughty Dog FAILS!

...to give up their spot as most skilled developer on the PS3.

osamanobama said:

old news, but still awesome.

also Resistance already did dual PSN log in, in 2008. i dont know why Black Ops didnt do it.

any way

do you know what they need to impliment....

full screen splitscreen for both offline and online. YES full screen. Using the 3D technology, Uncharted could give 2 players the effect of having a full screen, by giving the player on the left, the left imagine and the player on the right, the right image. instead of it being in 3D the players just get their own full screen 2D image. How awesome would that be for multiplyaer, or off line splitscreen deathmatches, no more screen peeking. frickin aawesome.

SONY, has already patented this technology, So Naughty Dog, DO IT!!!!

You mean this Texas Instruments technology which Sony was somehow allowed to patent?

Wait, what? You take one image from each player and layer them into some sort of meta-3D?

Damn it, why am I questioning Naughty Dog? They've probably just made a six-dimensional game or something.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

Wait, what? You take one image from each player and layer them into some sort of meta-3D?

Damn it, why am I questioning Naughty Dog? They've probably just made a six-dimensional game or something.

4-D is greatest dimension in the world. Only one has unlocked its secret, he is Ken Kutaragi.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

super huge