By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: The Last Story is coming to Europe

Conegamer said:
Xen said:
Conegamer said:
Xen said:
Conegamer said:

I expect this to be the truth. Not at E3 though. WW release, maybe, but E3? We can dream on I reckon. It's an american event.

Now, that's two down...next is Pandora's Tower, Earth Seeker...Earthbound?

You wish ;)

I can, and I will. ONE DAY IT MUST HAPPEN!

Surely? Nice avatar BTW

The only way you're gonna see the game in English is with fan translation (which should progress well given that the fans are certainly there).

I must thank miz1q2w3e for my avy though :D

Earthbound trilogy announcement for either Wii or Cafe with new graphics and extra features (OoT for example) would sell millions in both SW and HW

That's pure cheating man... people don't even need excuses to buy that game.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Conegamer said:
Xen said:
Conegamer said:
Xen said:
Conegamer said:

I expect this to be the truth. Not at E3 though. WW release, maybe, but E3? We can dream on I reckon. It's an american event.

You wish ;)

Surely? Nice avatar BTW

The only way you're gonna see the game in English is with fan translation (which should progress well given that the fans are certainly there).

Earthbound trilogy announcement for either Wii or Cafe with new graphics and extra features (OoT for example) would sell millions in both SW and HW

I was only using it as an example...Lylat Wars as well is happening. They're re-vamping and adding extra content. Why not with Earthbound?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Xen said:
Conegamer said:
Xen said:
Conegamer said:
Xen said:
Conegamer said:

You wish ;)

Surely? Nice avatar BTW

I was only using it as an example...Lylat Wars as well is happening. They're re-vamping and adding extra content. Why not with Earthbound?

Re-vamping it? Star Fox becomes a nocturnal emo fox?

edit: I thought the extra feature was gonna be OoT in the Earthbound package. Now I see what you mean.

Xen said:
Conegamer said:
Xen said:
Conegamer said:

You wish ;)

Surely? Nice avatar BTW

@The EarthBoundstuff: There was an english version of the original NES EarthBound in english, the makers of the game talked about its existance. The english version kept being pushed bacl then never got released. Some group on the internet found out about the cart and raised money to buy it! They finally did, then released it as a ROM on the internet as EarthBound Zero. I played it - very charming game, liked it :)

@underlined: 

Conegamer said:

If it was a full remake then i think it'd be pretty cool actually, but not like OoT which was more of a 1/2 remake 1/2 port imo

Around the Network
IxisNaugus said:

I'll be attending the expo again tomorrow. If need be I'll do some snooping around.

Also have to take another crack at Xenoblade, wasn't crazy about the english VO, but I was really digging the battle system.

Any info by chance?...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Boutros said:

Nintendo won't announce that TLS is coming to Europe at E3...

E3 takes place in the US.

They might announce a worldwide release but not Europe only.

Pretty much this. no matter how happy i'd be if it releases in europe, NOT DOING SO in Americas would be just daaamn stupid, and sounds way of reality, cuz theyd make much more money in  USA/CDN than in europe, and on top, localising it for europe means to translate it into many different languages.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I think I will get this game if it ever comes to Europe

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

menx64 said:
IxisNaugus said:

I'll be attending the expo again tomorrow. If need be I'll do some snooping around.

Also have to take another crack at Xenoblade, wasn't crazy about the english VO, but I was really digging the battle system.

Any info by chance?...

Sorry guys, didn't get anything out of them. I was given the "What's The Last Story?" treatment :(

How technical is your game?

Crystalchild said:
Boutros said:

Nintendo won't announce that TLS is coming to Europe at E3...

E3 takes place in the US.

They might announce a worldwide release but not Europe only.

Pretty much this. no matter how happy i'd be if it releases in europe, NOT DOING SO in Americas would be just daaamn stupid, and sounds way of reality, cuz theyd make much more money in  USA/CDN than in europe, and on top, localising it for europe means to translate it into many different languages.

How would they make more money? European sales are always roughly the same as NA sales.