By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: The Last Story is coming to Europe

We'd better get these confirmed for USA too. Xenoblade i can take or leave, but i *want* TLS.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Wasn't it unofficially confirmed by Nintendo domains already? :O

Also "JRPGtribe" ahahaha

Xen said:

Also "JRPGtribe" ahahaha

You can squat on domains, companies do it all the time. Reserve "TheLastStory.com" so that no-one else can poach the name, even if you have no intent of releasing it.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Xen said:

Also "JRPGtribe" ahahaha

You can squat on domains, companies do it all the time. Reserve "TheLastStory.com" so that no-one else can poach the name, even if you have no intent of releasing it.

I should've registered it so they'd have to rebuy it from ME!

Or, they'd sue me.

Great, two big games as Xenoblade and TLS all coming this year. Looks like Wii still has some must-play games beyond Zelda.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network

Nintendo won't announce that TLS is coming to Europe at E3...

E3 takes place in the US.

They might announce a worldwide release but not Europe only.

Mr Khan said:

We'd better get these confirmed for USA too. Xenoblade i can take or leave, but i *want* TLS.

Opposite way around for me.

Wagram said:
Mr Khan said:

Opposite way around for me.

I agree with Wagram. I would like both but if I had to choose just one I'll go with Xenoblade, the music is just too good to be true.

I really hope this is true.  NoE has really stepped up their localisation game this gen and I know even if this rumour is not true it is only a matter of this until a Western release.

Hope it's SOONER rather than later!

@the 'changing their minds' bit, they never said it wasn't coming, just that they had no plans at that particular time